web analytics
Easter Egg Place Setting
How to make confetti eggs
Pan Roasted Chicken Recipe
Lavender Eggshell Candles
blueberry coffee cake

Cheesecake Pops

Happy Valentine’s Day!

I’m lucky and have three Valentines today. This morning I woke up to a lot of hugs and kisses from my favorite people in the world. And because it’s tradition in our household, I made heart shaped pancakes. I know, I know..Valentine’s day is a Hallmark holiday but I love it!
On Saturday I made a cheesecake and had more than half left over. So I made these with the remainder..
We had a lot of fun making them and trying out different toppings
Sprinkles, hearts, mini chocolate chips, and of course plain are great too
We even dipped some not so round ones into the coating and didn’t add a popsicle stick
I apologize for not having pictures to explain the process but I simply followed this

Then rolled them into balls as best as possible. I’m sure they’d be a lot rounder if I had a mini ice cream scoop. I put them in the freezer for about 20 mins.
Then dipped them into candy coating. The coating dries quickly so add any toppings immediately after dipping. The one’s on popsicle sticks I dried in a cup and the others on wax paper. The kids loved making them and this is definitely a treat we’ll be making again and again. Maybe next I’ll try Bakerella’s cake pops (I adore her and her amazing skills).

I hope you’re all having a lovely day!

Comments

1. I want one!!!

2. Christina @ It's a Keeper says:

Hi! I host a weekly blog hop — It's a Keeper Thursdays. I'd love for you to stop by and link up!

Thanks!
    Christina @ It's a Keeper

3. What a fun idea. They are so cute and I'm sure delicious.

4. Red Couch Recipes says:

This is a fun an delicious change-up on cake pops. Joni

5. Yum! They look great!

6. Oh WOW! These look so delicious!

7. this is delightful!we are having a link party if you would like to come join! http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/02/project-party-weekend-make-your-blog.html

8. Heather at Dragonfly Designs says:

Ooooo I just made my FIRST cheesecake! Now I can make cheesecake balls!??!?! Woah! Thanks for sharing – stop by and say HI sometime!

9. I've seen cake pops, but never cheesecake pops. I'll have to try it! Thanks for the great idea. These are too cute!

10. Kelli @ RTSM says:

Those sounds and look amazing! You are making me want cheesecake:)

11. M* {Daydream Believers} says:

Looks great! Nice work! :)

12. Amy@ServingPinkLemonade says:

These sound so yummy. I will definitely try them.

13. What a yummy idea! and they turned out so cute too!

14. AllieMakes! says:

Those are SO cute!! I can never make those work… The coating always cracks! I love the chocolate with all the pretty bright sprinkles!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

15. I vote for mini chocolate chips! These look delicious!

megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

16. Love this idea! I wonder if you could cheat and use the Philly cheesecake filling (maybe mixed with crushed graham crackers, yum!)

17. Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma says:

I love them on sticks! I've seen the cake balls and truffles abound, but not on sticks…

Thanks for linking to Creative Juice! Hope to see you back this Thursday.

nicolette

18. Yum! Love this take on the cakepop!

19. Those look divine! I'm featuring this over at womenwhodoitall.blogspot.com

Jill

20. Looking beautiful– and so yummy! I featured you today on my snack round up :)