Pumpkin Roll

Pumpkins…small ones, big ones, round ones, funky shaped ones. As much as I love decorating with pumpkins, I love baking with them even more.
I semi followed the recipe from Libby’s canned pumpkin recipe. I didn’t add cloves simply because I didn’t have any, but trust me this is just as delicious without them.
Recipe can be found here
I’ve never made a pumpkin roll before so I’m pretty pleased with the results. I foresee many, many more pumpkin rolls baked this fall.

I wrapped some up to giveaway to my in laws. This may just be my new favorite baked good to give during the fall.
So tell me, are you a fan of pumpkin? I’m thinking about trying pumpkin doughnuts next :)
Thanks for stopping by, have a fabulous week!
Please check out my party link page to see what parties I’m linking up to

Comments

1. maddyrose says

Yes!!! Pumpkins are the best!!! I try to make as many pumpkin recipes as I can find and this one looks like a winner to me.

2. Tanya says

Mmm, I made a version of this last year for the first time and it was so good. Now I'll have to make another! Thanks for the memory jog! looks delish.

3. Natasha in Oz says

That looks so yummy! Thanks for the link to the recipe. I will have to see if I can find a tin of Pumpkin…it's a bit hard to find over here in Australia but I will try my hardest!

Best wishes,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

4. vintagevelda says

Pumpkin roll is popular where I'm from. . .it is soooo yummy. Yours looks great. . .I know my first one didn't look that pretty!

5. Nike@ChooseToThrive says

I am so, so hungry right now. Seriously. And I'm crushing on your rustic rag ribbon. So pretty and earthy–perfect compliment with the pumpkin.

6. Carly says

Hey!
    Sososo loving this recipe. :)
    Just wanted to let you know that over at createlive, we're just finishing up a pumpkin recipe series called "The 12 Days of Pumpkins." For the next few days, we'll be hosting a link-up, featuring any recipes involving pumpkin, and will be choosing a good number of these recipes to have their own page (which can include your blog name and URL!) in a pumpkin cookbook! Just thought you might be interested in the additional press or being included in a cookbook – and this is a really great recipe! Find the link up here!
    Have a great one :)

-Carly

7. Lolly Jane says

Definitely a pumpkin lover- baked 3 loaves of chocolate chip pumpkin bread yesterday. YUM! This looks so easy to make- thanks for the recipe! :)

8. Mommyof2girlz/StephD says

Huge fan of pumpkin and this roll looks banana's! I have got to get this recipe, thanks for sharing!

9. Mrs Happy Homemaker says

I love pumpkin rolls! If you get the chance, come link up this & whatever else you would like at Makin' You Crave Monday over at MrsHappyHomemaker.com!!

10. Jennifer says

I love pumpkin rolls!! Actually anything cream cheese and pumpkin is yummy to me!!
    Thanks again for partying with us at Show & Share!

11. ladywiththeredrocker says

I love pumpkin roll! Thanks for sharing! I just posted a recipe for Caramel Apple Salad on my blog. Check it out, if you like.
    Stephanie @ Ladywiththeredrocker.wordpress.com

12. Jen-CraftOManiac says

GOOOOOD Morning this Saturday- I wanted to let you know that your "Talent" was featured over on COM today. xo-winks-jen

13. JavelinWarrior says

Growing up, a friend of the family would always make pumpkin rolls and share them with us at Christmas – I've never tried to make one myself, but your pictures are so tempting! Yum