web analytics
Lavender Eggshell Candles
blueberry coffee cake
Gold Leaf Succulent Planter

Purple and Brown Fall Wreath

With the changing seasons I thought it was time to finally put away my patriotic decor and put up a Fall wreath. A purple, brown, and cream colored wreath.
This wreath is just what I was going for, it only took me three days a million hot glue gun burns and many many different flower combos to get it. Don’t believe me? Well I was originally going with this, plus a cream colored felt..ehh.
Needless to say it just didn’t work so I left it alone and kept going back to it over and over again trying to find something I liked.
I went into my fabric stash and found this purple fabric and muslin..it was perfect!
 I like all the different textures this wreath has
So what do you think? I don’t see brown and purple together often but I really like the way it turned out.
Have you made a fall wreath yet ? I’d love to see it!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you’re having a fabulous day!
Please check out my party page to see where I’m linking up at.

Comments

1. Walking by Faith says:

Cute wreath! I love purple in the Fall. I justade a new yarn wreath in purple, orange, and cream. I have the post up on my blog if you want to see it! :)

Thanks for sharing and have a great night!

Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine

2. Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles says:

Very cute!

3. Ooh I love it! The flowers are like perfect.

4. This is gorgeous! I think you did a perfect job! Very cute~

5. So pretty!! I would love for you to link this up at the Do Something Crafty link party: http://vanessascraftynest.blogspot.com/search/label/Do%20Something%20Crafty%20Friday

6. I LOVE this wreath! Would love for you to check out what I came up with:

7. What a beautiful wreath! I love the colors you chose!

8. Beautiful wreath! I love this color combination!

9. The purple and brown looks great!

I wish I was that creative!

10. I haven't attempted to make a wreath yet, but yours is inspiring.
    Beautiful job!

11. The Doodler says:

Beautiful! The purple and brown are simply perfect! Thanks for the inspiration, I'm trying to decide exaclty what I want my fall wreath to look like and you gave me some great ideas!

Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

12. Ami w/AliLilly says:

OH!!! SO GORGEOUS!!!! I'm posting TWO Fall Wreaths today AND have my FIRST ONE EVER from last years already posted! :)

13. Super cute. I just made a wreath also, and felt like it had no finger prints left… oh glue gun.

14. Beautiful! I love the flowers! I would love you to link this up with Creative Me Monday, and any other projects you'd like! It's open all week and the link is:

Hope to see you there! And I'd love to be added to your Monday linky party list when you get the chance! Thanks!

Jenny

15. How gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
    Lesley

freakingcraft.blogspot.com

16. Nikki@EverythingUndertheMoon says:

I love the purple!! This is very pretty. One of my fav wreaths Ive seen this fall.

New follower from We Did It Wednesday linky party. Stop by and visit us @ http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com

17. Rachel @ SuiteRevival says:

That's beautiful!! Purple is one of my favorite colors and I love it with the cream and brown!

Good job!

18. The Southern Fried Bride says:

New follower from Follow Me Wednesday!

19. Daneilia @ Anchors Away says:

I am so diggin the purple!

20. Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers says:

Your wreath is beautiful! I haven't seen very much of the purple, brown combination, but I feel like it really works. Your flowers are adorable. You did a great job!

21. Desiree @ The 36th Avenue says:

Crystal,

I adore your wreath therefore I am featuring it tomorrow…

Thank you love for sharing it!

22. i am typically not a fan of purple, but wow! this wreath is stunning! you did a great job! love it.

23. Humberto Dib says:

Hi, Crystal, I just popped in to say hello, great blog, congratulations!
    I'll follow you.
    You can visit mine if you feel like.
    Cheers from Argentina!
    Humberto.

24. Two Shades of Pink says:

This wreath is simply stunning!

25. Love this!! So pretty!

26. I love the mix of the burlap and fabric flowers…the colors you chose are simple but definitely pop!

27. Brave Brooke says:

I love your use of purple. It is such an unexpected fall color yet I think it goes so well!

28. Jenny@thelavendermagnolia says:

It's so beautiful!! Love the purple and heather brown together. I have to learn how to make the flowers like your brown ones. So, so pretty!

Visiting from the Shabby Creek Cottage.

Jenny

29. perfect for our school colors here love it

30. La Petite Vie says:

It's so perfect!!! I love the colors, so classy! I would love to have this on my black door. Thanks so much for the fab idea and tutorial!

31. Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com says:

(found ya on a linky party.)
    The colors go together perfect! I can relate to the hot glue burns.. my fingers are healing from them as we speak. :)

32. Jordan McCollum says:

How nice! My sister would love this (purple's her fave!).

33. Love it! The colors are great, it looks so chic!

34. Amanda @ The Little Giggler says:

I'm featuring your beautiful wreath! Love it! Stop by and grab a button if you'd like. :) Love the purple!!

35. Beautiful job! I love the colors you chose.

36. LOVE all of your crafts… Thanks for sharing your brilliant and beautiful ideas! :) I'm a new follower!

37. Karie @ The HoB says:

Cute wreath! Love the purple and brown together!!! Happy Fall!

38. I'm with everybody else……so, so, so cute! Is there any way you could post a tutorial on how you made those yummy flowers? I can't figure out how you did it just by looking at it. :)

Camille

39. Absolutely beautiful….perfect colors for fall.

**Visiting from SAS @ Just a Girl!

40. Absolutely Gorgeous!! I love, love, love the colors!! You did an awesome job!
    Jill
    twoyellowbirdsdecor.blogspot.com

41. That looks utterly lovely!

42. Just wanted to let you know that I featured you today. Grab a button if you'd like!

43. So classy looking. So many wreaths can look cheesey.

44. Nikki@EverythingUndertheMoon says:

I know I have already told you how much I adore your wreath but I would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party!

45. Beautiful! Stop by and share at the crafty link party going on right now at Lines Across My Face.
    I hope to see you soon,
    Rachel

46. Lovely wreath! I love that you used a different color combination, as opposed to the standard warm fall colors (which I do love also)…And using the different textures is genius! I am so glad I found your blog!!:)

47. Joni Nickrent says:

Beautiful wreath…love the pops of color! Pop Art Minis

48. Craftberry Bush says:

How beautiful…the colours are perfection !

49. I kept seeing your wreath at a lot of the link parties and drooling over it… great job! Those are the colors I have in my living room (they make me so happy). What a fresh take on the fall palette!

50. Kim from Maiden D'Shade says:

I love the purple and brown together! Beautiful wreath!

51. This turned out great! I love your felt flowers. You did an amazing job. Would love if you linked up to the Scatter Girls' Fall Front Porch Party that is going on right now: http://scattergirls.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-porch-linky-party.html

52. Mindie Hilton says:

Your wreath is stunning! Thanks for sharing at Bacon Time.

53. Featuring YOU over on my blog this morning. Love your wreath! :) Thanks for sharing at my {wow me} wednesday party last week.

Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

54. Katherines Corner says:

A lovely way to welcome fall, it's so pretty!I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Hugs! P.S. I hope you'll stop by Katherines Corner and say hello and enter the giveaway too.

55. Anna Kelly says:

Would you mind emailing me how you made the dark gray (brown) flowers? They are a great accent against the purple roses!

56. What a lovely combination of colors and contrasts. My door is turquoise and I can see doing a wreath in some neat colors. Love how yours came out!