15 Organizing Ideas

Hi friends! How’s the New Year treating you? I don’t know about you but I’m on this crazy organizing/cleaning kick. I’m determined to get every inch of our house in order. In case you’re feeling the same way and need some help here are some great organizing ideas I’ve been pinning.

Use peg boards and chalkboard paint inside cabinet doors

Source: bhg.com via Crystal on Pinterest
I would’ve never thought to use a shower caddy for storage

Source: bhg.com via Crystal on Pinterest
Chalkboard wall calendar? Yes, please!

How genius is this idea of using pvc pipes to store curling irons?

Hang cleaning tools on a door

I love this chalkboard label idea

Nicolette over at Momnivore’s Dilemma made this fabulous magnetic make-up board

and this reusable to do list frame

This spice drawer idea is on my to do list

Source: bhg.com via Crystal on Pinterest

Use buckets to organize outdoor toys

I used this tutorial from TT&J a few months ago and my makeup drawer has been organized ever since

What a clever way to store ribbon
Source: bhg.com via Crystal on Pinterest

Use mason jars to store craft supplies

Why didn’t I think of this? Great way to keep cords neat and from tangling.

Do you have a great organizing idea? I’d love to hear it! I’m telling you..I’m determined to get this house in order.
Thanks for stopping by. I’m linking up to these parties,
TCB, Craft Envy

Pin It

The DIY Show Off

Comments

1. Alison @ Oopsey Daisy says

Dang. This makes me want to start organizing! That pegboard idea is genius… and that shower caddy, too. Thanks for sharing some new ideas! XO

2. Kellie Collis says

Brilliant ideas! Love how beautiful an organized space looks like! Have a blessed New Year, Kellie xx

3. karah says

These are some great ideas, I love the one for the cords! And peg boards and mason jars are so handy for so many different things! Happy New Year!
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

4. Amber @ Posh Ideas says

I love the idea of the 4 slot frame I have a couple of these just lying around. What a great idea!

5. Catrin says

Lovely collection. Thanks for sharing. I am horrible at keeping organized and I am grateful for every little help.
    Greetings from Germany
    Catrin

6. Amanda @ Serenity Now says

Oh, how I looove organizing inspiration. :) Great line-up. Visiting from Tatertots & Jello's Weekend Wrap Up party. :)

7. Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma says

I return from my bloggy vacation to find, not one, but two of my projects featured! What a warm welcome back…

Thanks, Crystal! I'm in the same mode as well. Have been painting like mad. Wait til you see what I did to my kitchen this week…

Talk soon…

8. Mary-Sweetwater Style says

Great Post…I repinned a couple for when the organizing mood hits me! Hope it isn't 2013 before that happens.

9. Karah @ thespacebetweenblog says

I'm back! A few blog friends and I are collectively presenting a new challenge idea and it would be so fun to have you join. If you have a second, check in at http://www.thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com on Monday to learn more, and feel free to email me if you have any questions!
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

10. Cook Clean Craft says

Tips for organising never go astray. So many things in my house could use more order. I think I'll just read blogs instead!

11. AmieAnn says

These are all such awesome ideas! I am totally organizationally challenged so these could help me.. now if only I could organize myself enough to actually implement these systems life would be easier! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with the Pink Hippo Party.. can't wait to see what you share next!

12. Christy @ Insanity Is Not An Option says

I love these organizational ideas. I MIGHT be just a LITTLE bit OCD! Now I have some new projects! Thanks!

13. ~Tablescapes By Diane~ says

Hi lovely lady.
    You have some great Idea's.
    Thanks for sharing with us. Im your newest follower on your blog now.
    XXOO Diane

14. Fotf says

I love so many of these ideas and am actually off to a great start. Someone ws selling a wire mesh veg rack and when i saw it i thought, that looks like three tray organisers in one so i bought it from her four £4 and now it houses all my paper crafting off cuts. It does need tidying but i'm glad not to have the ever expanding pile on my craft table now. Brilliant :)

15. Ginger says

Thank you so much for linking up to {wow me} wednesday last week. You were one of the most viewed links from last week's party! Yay! I'll be featuring YOU tomorrow night when this week's party goes live. Hope to see you again this week. :)

Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

16. Carolin says

I have a hobby/business called Neat Spaces Inside and Out…I LOVE organzing and helping people organze, declutter and offer consults, advice and DIY;s on my facebook page. You have great ideas that I will have to share!