web analytics
Lavender Eggshell Candles
blueberry coffee cake
Gold Leaf Succulent Planter

15 Organizing Ideas

Hi friends! How’s the New Year treating you? I don’t know about you but I’m on this crazy organizing/cleaning kick. I’m determined to get every inch of our house in order. In case you’re feeling the same way and need some help here are some great organizing ideas I’ve been pinning.

Use peg boards and chalkboard paint inside cabinet doors

Source: bhg.com via Crystal on Pinterest
I would’ve never thought to use a shower caddy for storage

Source: bhg.com via Crystal on Pinterest
Chalkboard wall calendar? Yes, please!

How genius is this idea of using pvc pipes to store curling irons?

Hang cleaning tools on a door

I love this chalkboard label idea

Nicolette over at Momnivore’s Dilemma made this fabulous magnetic make-up board

and this reusable to do list frame

This spice drawer idea is on my to do list

Source: bhg.com via Crystal on Pinterest

Use buckets to organize outdoor toys

I used this tutorial from TT&J a few months ago and my makeup drawer has been organized ever since

What a clever way to store ribbon
Source: bhg.com via Crystal on Pinterest

Use mason jars to store craft supplies

Why didn’t I think of this? Great way to keep cords neat and from tangling.

Do you have a great organizing idea? I’d love to hear it! I’m telling you..I’m determined to get this house in order.
Thanks for stopping by. I’m linking up to these parties,
TCB, Craft Envy

Pin It

The DIY Show Off

Comments

1. Alison @ Oopsey Daisy says:

Dang. This makes me want to start organizing! That pegboard idea is genius… and that shower caddy, too. Thanks for sharing some new ideas! XO

2. I love seeing fresh organizing ideas. I have a home decor and organizing lin party every wednesday and would love for you to join the party if you get a chance. http://organizeyourstuffnow.com/wordpress/?p=26529

3. Kellie Collis says:

Brilliant ideas! Love how beautiful an organized space looks like! Have a blessed New Year, Kellie xx

4. blackheartbetty says:

This is great! I need all the help I can get with organizing!

5. Great ideas! Really makes you think outside the box. Thank you for sharing!
    Sherry's Bees Nest

6. These are some great ideas, I love the one for the cords! And peg boards and mason jars are so handy for so many different things! Happy New Year!
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

7. special 'k' says:

Thanks for sharing these great ideas. Hmmmm! time to get organised. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

8. Excellent collection of organizing ideas! Thanks for sharing! :)

9. cheapcraftymama says:

Very inspirational, thanks for sharing!

10. Those are some awesome ideas. My favorites are the outside buckets and the wall calender. how cool! I am having a Feature Friday Linky Party and would love for you to link this up.

11. Stopping by from "strut your stuff."
    Love these ideas, especially the magnetic makeup board!

Tanda

12. Fabulous storage ideas. Thanks for sharing with us.

13. Amber @ Posh Ideas says:

I love the idea of the 4 slot frame I have a couple of these just lying around. What a great idea!

14. Lovely collection. Thanks for sharing. I am horrible at keeping organized and I am grateful for every little help.
    Greetings from Germany
    Catrin

15. Christine says:

All fantastic ideas!! Thanks for putting them all together and sharing :)

Check out my blog too:

16. Lisa ~ The SweetTalk Shop says:

Those are great ideas. Visting from Bubbly Nature Creations' Linky Party.

17. Amanda @ Serenity Now says:

Oh, how I looove organizing inspiration. :) Great line-up. Visiting from Tatertots & Jello's Weekend Wrap Up party. :)

18. Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma says:

I return from my bloggy vacation to find, not one, but two of my projects featured! What a warm welcome back…

Thanks, Crystal! I'm in the same mode as well. Have been painting like mad. Wait til you see what I did to my kitchen this week…

Talk soon…

19. Mary-Sweetwater Style says:

Great Post…I repinned a couple for when the organizing mood hits me! Hope it isn't 2013 before that happens.

20. Karah @ thespacebetweenblog says:

I'm back! A few blog friends and I are collectively presenting a new challenge idea and it would be so fun to have you join. If you have a second, check in at http://www.thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com on Monday to learn more, and feel free to email me if you have any questions!
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

21. Amanda @ Little House on the Corner says:

Organizing the ribbon rolls on clothes hangers is genius!

22. Cook Clean Craft says:

Tips for organising never go astray. So many things in my house could use more order. I think I'll just read blogs instead!

23. great ideas!!!

Natasha xx

24. Love the peg board idea, I've been wanting to put one on a wall in my craft room.

25. These are all such awesome ideas! I am totally organizationally challenged so these could help me.. now if only I could organize myself enough to actually implement these systems life would be easier! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with the Pink Hippo Party.. can't wait to see what you share next!

26. Great ideas. I love Pinterest.

27. Maridith @ Strictly Homemade says:

Great tips ! I especially love the peg board inside the cabinet. So smart!

28. so many fun ideas from pinterest!

thanks for linking up and sharing on Make it MOnday!

29. Christy @ Insanity Is Not An Option says:

I love these organizational ideas. I MIGHT be just a LITTLE bit OCD! Now I have some new projects! Thanks!

30. Great Ideas! Thanks for sharing :)

31. Sugar Mama Bakeshop says:

LOVE the curling iron storage! These are all great ideas.

32. Shannah @ Just Us Four says:

Thanks for sharing these ideas. I love the pegboard and chalkboard inside the kitchen cabinet.

33. The DIY Show Off says:

Great inspiration, Crystal! I'm doing the cord keeper – my cat like to chew cords. Thanks for sharing!

34. ~Tablescapes By Diane~ says:

Hi lovely lady.
    You have some great Idea's.
    Thanks for sharing with us. Im your newest follower on your blog now.
    XXOO Diane

35. Six Sisters says:

These are such great ideas! We would love to have you come share this at our weekly link pary every Saturday! -The Sisters

36. I'm loving all your organizing ideas you've rounded up!

37. Cameron Meerdink says:

Thank you so much for gathering all these up!

38. I love so many of these ideas and am actually off to a great start. Someone ws selling a wire mesh veg rack and when i saw it i thought, that looks like three tray organisers in one so i bought it from her four £4 and now it houses all my paper crafting off cuts. It does need tidying but i'm glad not to have the ever expanding pile on my craft table now. Brilliant :)

39. Thank you so much for linking up to {wow me} wednesday last week. You were one of the most viewed links from last week's party! Yay! I'll be featuring YOU tomorrow night when this week's party goes live. Hope to see you again this week. :)

Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

40. I have a hobby/business called Neat Spaces Inside and Out…I LOVE organzing and helping people organze, declutter and offer consults, advice and DIY;s on my facebook page. You have great ideas that I will have to share!

41. Love anything to do with organizing! There were some really good ideas. I love anything chalkboard.

42. I love these ideas I can not wait to get started organizing my own house!

1. [...] I’d share a roundup of some of your favorite posts from January-June. Bathroom Makeover 15 Organizing Ideas Brownie Bites Paper Flowers Ice Cream Cupcakes Polka Dot Glitter Eggs Washi Tape [...]