Love Canvas

Happy Friday my friends! Are you excited for the weekend? I’ve been busy planning two parties, a Super Bowl party and Valentine’s Day party next Saturday. Do you enjoy planning parties? I’ll admit they can be hectic and sometimes stressful. But it’s always fun getting together with family and friends.
With all the planning going on I haven’t had much time to finish my Valentine’s decor. My Valentine’s Day Garland has been pretty lonely the past few weeks. So last night I made a fun little canvas to add to our decor. The best part about this is that everything is completely removable. That way I can reuse the canvas if I want to.
To make this I took a strip of houndstooth glitter paper and a corner rounder punch. To adhere the strip I used glue dots. I then hot glued the ruffled ribbon onto the paper. The hearts were cut out using my Cricut in two different sizes and hot glued onto the ribbon. To finish it off I cut out the word love out of vinyl.
I LOVE everything about this canvas!
Houndstooth
Glitter
Pink
Ruffles
Hearts
It’s cute, simple, and girly..just my style!
If you follow me on Twitter then you may have seen the mess I made making this. Someone please tell me I’m not the only one with a kitchen counter like this?
Have a great weekend my friends! I’ll be back Monday with a Super Bowl party recap.
Linking up to these parties, TCB, Craft Envy

Comments

1. Daneilia @ Anchors Away says

You are not alone when you make craft messes. Plus, L doesn't help :/ lol. But the canvas is cute ;)

2. Staying Crafty says

Super cute! I love that you made it re-usable :) I enjoy decorating for the holidays, but I often hate the idea of storing too many decorations.

3. Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted says

I love this! Not sure why I never thought of using pattern paper on canvas but it looks fab!

4. Eva {Tales of the Scotts} says

Really, really pretty! Pinning it! :-) And I'm a SUPER messy crafter too!! I have to pull out my crafting stuff whenever I want to "play" so that means my dining room table stays a mess for days. My poor hubby. :-)

5. The Wallace Family says

I am a messy crafty and it drives me crazy! So I loved that picture…and your canvas is so pretty! I love the pink!!

6. Alison @ Oopsey Daisy says

Girl you've got skills!! I don't know what else to say. This entire thing is beautiful!! The houndstooth is perfect!

7. Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer says

I seen the hounds-tooth and had to look. What a great idea that. I am also a very messy crafter. It just seems to be the way I roll! It's adorable and love that you can remove to repurpose to another project. Also love your Valentine Tea towels. I'll have to check out the target $ section. Thanks for sharing you creative inspiration at Sunday's Best. PS – now following you through Linky!

8. Michelle says

How cute, such a pretty canvas. Would also look great on a card. Loving the bright pink with the black and white! And don't worry I don't think you are the only messy crafter out there you should see my room!

9. Kathy M says

Oh my gosh this is so cute! And what a great idea. Just change it out for the next holiday!
    I too am a very messy crafter! I have all these little organizing bins but I usually end up having to organize the organizing bins!