Marshamallow Valentine’s Day Treats

Hey hey! Are you excited for the weekend? Tomorrow I’m hosting a Valentine’s Day party for the kids and their friends. While the kids make Valentines the parents are going to chat over coffee. I can’t wait to tell you how it goes. I’ll try to remember to take a lot of pictures.

Easy Valentine's Day ideas

Today I want to show you another cute Valentine idea that I originally shared over at Craftionary. Of course it involves chocolate drizzled marshmallows. I think I have a slight obsession with them lately. :)

To make this Valentine’s Day treat drizzle chocolate onto heart shaped marshmallows. You could make them even cuter by adding sprinkles on top or dipping half of the heart into the chocolate. Let the chocolate harden and then you’re ready to wrap them up.

Packaging treats is always fun for me. It makes me happy to give someone a cute little package that is handmade. To package these treats you will need scrapbook paper, heart doilies, clear bags, a stapler, stamp, and ink.

Cut your scrapbook paper slightly smaller than the bag then stamp or write Happy Valentine’s Day on the back. Place the marshmallow inside and fold a doily in half. Then staple the center of the doily. To cover the staple add a little heart cut out or sticker over it.

Now you have a super easy and cute Valentine’s Day treat.

Have a great weekend! Don’t forget that on Monday we kick off the 1,000 followers giveaway week. It’s going to be awesome!
 Linking up to these parties, TCB, Craft Envy

Comments

1. Michelle says

Your making me hungry.These look so good!I am now following you on Linky follower. I would love it if you followed me back.I always enjoy meeting new bloggers.

2. Its So Very Cheri says

Popping in to say Hi–following the new Linky Follow tool. I hope you will come by ItsSoVeryCheri.com and follow me as well.

Cheri

3. Pieced Pastimes says

These are so sweet! Found you via the Linky hop and have become your newest Linky follower. Look forward to reading your future posts. Hope you have a chance to visit and perhaps follow me back.

4. momto8 says

this is a fun little gift to get and give!! and so pretty too!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

5. Alderberry Hill says

Awesome, they look fantastic. I bet the taste even better!
    Pop over to Alderberry Hill tomorrow for Make the Scene Monday #12.

6. Susan @ Oh My! Creative says

Wanted to let you know I featured your dessert in a Valentine's Sweets post today. I would love if you stopped by and grab a button! I also would love for you to join the creative community and post this and other creative things you do!

Susan,