Valentine’s Party with International Delight Iced Coffee

This weekend I hosted a Valentine’s and iced coffee tasting party. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner this was the perfect opportunity to gather with friends and have the kids make Valentine cards. I love parties like these because it gives us parents a chance to catch up while the girls play together. The fact that there was coffee and cupcakes involved makes it even better.
Have you tried the new International Delight Iced Coffee? They come in mocha, original, and vanilla. If you like coffee shop iced coffee you’ll love these!
I served the iced coffee in mason jars wrapped with lace. To make them I simply hot glued lace onto the jars. This was a small detail that changed the whole look of the setup. After the party I took the off lace, soaked the jars, and the glue slid right off.
The juice boxes for the kids were my favorite. I wrapped them in pink and white polka dot scrapbook paper, added a strip of white paper, then 1.5 inch pink hearts to finish them off.
I found these little take out boxes at Walmart and couldn’t resist. They made the perfect favor box to hold mini play-doh in.

I was running short on time so I bought cupcakes instead of making them. The girls didn’t seem to mind :)
For the decor I used paper lanterns and pom pom trim. Remember my love for rick rack? Well I think pom pom trim is taking over. It’s so cute and you can use it for so many things. I’ll be posting a tutorial on something I made with it soon.

Everyone loved the iced coffee. There wasn’t a clear favorite because everyone had a different preference but I’m a big fan of the mocha. It’s going to be a great alternative to my regular coffee shop trip, which I’m sure will do wonders for my wallet.
These little girls are going to be best friends. They’ve known each since birth and always have a blast playing together. It’s parties like these that I’m going to love looking back on when they’re older.

We had a great time and the girls had so much fun. If I could I’d do it all over again next weekend!
To learn more about the new International Delight Iced Coffee visit:
The International Delight website
International Delight on facbeook
International Delight on twitter
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions, pictures, and experiences are my own. #CBias #IcedCoffee

Comments

1. Crystal says

Thanks Tonia! We had so much fun and I love decorating for things like this. Plus it gave me an excuse to go crazy with pink decorations. :)

2. Lisa @ Flour Me With Love says

Oh my goodness, I didn't know about these coffee's; I can't wait to them :) Your party looked adorable!

3. Leslie says

I love the set up you put together. It looks like everyone had fun! The ideas were so cute. I'm already a fnew ollower.

4. Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} says

I love this!!! I love all the pink and happiness!!! :) I love the pom pom trim too!!! :)

5. Tasha says

I love the things you share on the link party! Every week I seem to be pulled to your blog :) Thank you for always sharing at it and for sharing such fabulous things!! I love your taste. What a darling party. Everything looks so adorable.

6. palmettosandpigtails.com says

Very cute! Never thought of having a Valentine's Day party! Next year! I pinned some of your ideas!
    -Shara

7. Alison @ Oopsey Daisy says

The lace on the jars is my favorite part! Girl, you throw the best parties! Love it! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

8. Kristle Jones says

Hi Crystal – I'm Kristle too! Found you on Tip Junkie ; )

I am your latest {and greatest} follower now! Love this idea of wrapping the juice boxes – I am soo stealing this for my daughters' upcoming bday.

Stop by, say hi and stay awhile @

xo Kristle

9. AmieAnn says

This is sooo sweet! Love all of the cute little V-day touches and of course the Coffee thing is awesome!
    Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party.. can't wait to see what you share next!