web analytics
Pan Roasted Chicken Recipe
Lavender Eggshell Candles
blueberry coffee cake
Gold Leaf Succulent Planter

Valentine’s Party with International Delight Iced Coffee

This weekend I hosted a Valentine’s and iced coffee tasting party. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner this was the perfect opportunity to gather with friends and have the kids make Valentine cards. I love parties like these because it gives us parents a chance to catch up while the girls play together. The fact that there was coffee and cupcakes involved makes it even better.
Have you tried the new International Delight Iced Coffee? They come in mocha, original, and vanilla. If you like coffee shop iced coffee you’ll love these!
I served the iced coffee in mason jars wrapped with lace. To make them I simply hot glued lace onto the jars. This was a small detail that changed the whole look of the setup. After the party I took the off lace, soaked the jars, and the glue slid right off.
The juice boxes for the kids were my favorite. I wrapped them in pink and white polka dot scrapbook paper, added a strip of white paper, then 1.5 inch pink hearts to finish them off.
I found these little take out boxes at Walmart and couldn’t resist. They made the perfect favor box to hold mini play-doh in.

I was running short on time so I bought cupcakes instead of making them. The girls didn’t seem to mind :)
For the decor I used paper lanterns and pom pom trim. Remember my love for rick rack? Well I think pom pom trim is taking over. It’s so cute and you can use it for so many things. I’ll be posting a tutorial on something I made with it soon.

Everyone loved the iced coffee. There wasn’t a clear favorite because everyone had a different preference but I’m a big fan of the mocha. It’s going to be a great alternative to my regular coffee shop trip, which I’m sure will do wonders for my wallet.
These little girls are going to be best friends. They’ve known each since birth and always have a blast playing together. It’s parties like these that I’m going to love looking back on when they’re older.

We had a great time and the girls had so much fun. If I could I’d do it all over again next weekend!
To learn more about the new International Delight Iced Coffee visit:
The International Delight website
International Delight on facbeook
International Delight on twitter
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions, pictures, and experiences are my own. #CBias #IcedCoffee

Comments

1. It all looks so pretty, Crystal and everyone looks like they had fun!

2. Love all your festive, pretty details!

3. odetoinspiration says:

Super cute!!

4. Thanks Tonia! We had so much fun and I love decorating for things like this. Plus it gave me an excuse to go crazy with pink decorations. :)

5. Very cute Valentine party.

6. cute idea for the juice boxes. I also thot it was nice that you combined an adult and child friendly party!

7. The juice box idea is adorable! Such cute party ideas!

8. Lisa @ Flour Me With Love says:

Oh my goodness, I didn't know about these coffee's; I can't wait to them :) Your party looked adorable!

9. I love the set up you put together. It looks like everyone had fun! The ideas were so cute. I'm already a fnew ollower.

10. The Creative Princess says:

Crystal! Your party decor is SO CUTE!!! Love it!

11. Mindie Hilton says:

Fabulous party, that coffee sounds good too.

12. The Glass Slipper says:

Really cute ideas! Love the little jar glasses! <3

13. Diana @ AnyoneCanDecorate says:

Great job on the party… super cute! Loving the jars you served it in… :)

Blessings,

Diana -

14. Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} says:

I love this!!! I love all the pink and happiness!!! :) I love the pom pom trim too!!! :)

15. Artsy VaVa says:

What a fun party! It looks like everyone had a great time.

16. Cool party. I hosting a tea party for the little girls at my church and I may have to use your juice box design.

Tranae

17. Sunny Vanilla says:

The juice boxes turned out adorably! Looks like you all had a good time too :-)

18. What a wonderful party. Fantastic decor and food.

Love for you to share it at my linky party here if you haven't already :)

19. What a sweet party! I loooove the juice boxes!

20. Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.com says:

I Love this! We just posted our 2nd Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party today and would love for you to share this! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/2012/02/kitchen-fun-and-crafty-friday-link_16.html

21. Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva says:

this was such a great party..TYVM for inviting me to come along!!! you rocked this!!!

22. I love the things you share on the link party! Every week I seem to be pulled to your blog :) Thank you for always sharing at it and for sharing such fabulous things!! I love your taste. What a darling party. Everything looks so adorable.

23. Jill ~ Jillify It says:

WOW! What a cute party!! I'm new to your blog & am a new follower!

Jill

24. palmettosandpigtails.com says:

Very cute! Never thought of having a Valentine's Day party! Next year! I pinned some of your ideas!
    -Shara

25. Hani@Craftionary says:

Lovely v-day party idea.. Love the decorations and food.. :)
    Thanks for linking up!

26. Mallory Nikolaus says:

These are so adorable!! What a fun party!!! I hope you'll link them up to my new linky party! I'm a new follower! Hope you'll stop by and follow along if you'd like!

Mallory @ Classy Clutter

27. Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust says:

What a darling treat table. I'm sure everyone had a great time!

Warmly, Michelle

28. clever idea wrapping the juice boxes!

29. Randee Hallmark says:

AWESOME party!! I am your newest Linky follower and would LOVE for you to follow me back!! I am hosting my SLEEPY SUNDAY LINKY PARTY and hope that you will link up this post!!

30. Mindy M. Harris says:

so so so so cute! found your blog thru the grow your blog linky party and now follow. LOVE your site.

31. Alison @ Oopsey Daisy says:

The lace on the jars is my favorite part! Girl, you throw the best parties! Love it! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

32. So cute!! Love the wrapped juice boxes, such a great idea!!

33. Kristle Jones says:

Hi Crystal – I'm Kristle too! Found you on Tip Junkie ; )

I am your latest {and greatest} follower now! Love this idea of wrapping the juice boxes – I am soo stealing this for my daughters' upcoming bday.

Stop by, say hi and stay awhile @

xo Kristle

34. SocialStudiesSoubrette says:

What an adorable party!

35. This is sooo sweet! Love all of the cute little V-day touches and of course the Coffee thing is awesome!
    Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party.. can't wait to see what you share next!