I like having an excuse to make tasty desserts, my husband likes it even more if it involves having friends over. This weekend we had my best friend and her husband over while the kids stayed the night at grandma & grandpas house. I made mini SNICKERS cheesecakes for our little gathering and they were a big hit!
While the guys had a little fantasy football party of their own my best friend and I had fun catching up. Mini Snickers Cheesecakes and hanging out with my best friend? Yes, please!
Since this was a small gathering I didn’t want to spend hours on the decor so I took on a simple, laid back approach to this party. Guys don’t really care about football decor anyways do they? I think as long as there’s food involved their happy, right?
I think they’re so cute! Each SNICKERS ® Brand NFL Minis has a team logo on it and the NFL logo on the back. They’re perfect for tailgating parties!
The food was simple too, all finger foods including chips and salsa.
The mini snickers cheesecakes were AMAZING. They’re very easy to make too!
Snickers Cheesecake Recipe
- (2) 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped SNICKERS ® + extra for topping
- 1 cup crushed Oreos
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- caramel topping (optional)
- peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with baking cups.
- Crush Oreos and mix with melted butter.
- Press one heaping tablespoon of Oreo crumbs into each baking cup.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, and sour cream. Add in eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Fold in chopped Snickers.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 way full; bake for 22-24 minutes.
- Cool; add caramel, peanuts, and chopped Snickers on top (optional).
So tell me, what is YOUR favorite NFL team?
I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and #SnickersMinis #CBias