I don’t know about you but I think men are the hardest to shop for. My husband has no idea what he wants for Christmas this year. My oldest is trying really hard to get everyone a gift with his own money this year and keeps asking his dad what he should get him. My husbands response has been “save your money, I don’t need anything.” My poor little guy is struggling with this because he REALLY wants to give him a gift but wants to make sure its the perfect gift.
I still don’t have a gift for my husband but I started a pinterest board called Smart Gifts for the Men in Your Life to compile ideas. This year I want to give him something practical that he wants and needs. Below are a few really awesome gift ideas for men that I found online.
Anthropologie– driftwood iPhone charger
Mod Podge Rocks– baseball bookends
Monogram Mugs -Design Mom
composition notebook iPad cover– Lil Blue Boo
On my board I added the perfect, practical gift for the teach savvy men in your life..the Fellowes 63Cb shredder.
We recently tried the Fellowes 63Cb shredder and let me just say its the best shredder we’ve ever used. The design alone is impressive and so stylish that I don’t mind having it out in plain site. This is one durable shredder that I’m not worried will break from daily use. Here are some great highlights about the Fellowes shredder:
- Jam BlockerTM technology features an electronic sensor that measures paper and prevents overfeeding
- Proprietary Energy Savings System functions whether the machine is in use or not
- Cross-Cut blades cut a single sheet of paper into 399 particles, making it nearly impossible to piece back together
- Easily shreds credit cards, paper clips and staples for added convenience
- SafeSense® technology automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the paper opening through an advanced electronic safety sensor making it safe for kids
- The 63Cb is available at Amazon, OfficeDepot.com, and OfficeMax.com
My husband will definitely get the most use out of the shredder since his work requires him to shred confidential paperwork work.
Are you ready for the giveaway?
Today Fellowes wants to give one A Pumpkin & A Princess reader their own Fellowes 63Cb shredder. To enter use the rafflecopter below.
I received product from Fellowes, Inc. and The Motherhood as part of my participation in this program. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own.