Happy Monday my friends! I’m always excited to kick off a Monday with a giveaway. I’ve been waiting to share this Favorite Things giveaway blog hop for awhile and I’m glad the time has finally arrived. That’s right, a big group of bloggers and I have gathered up our favorite things to give away, and YOU have the opportunity to win them! Not only is this giveaway a fantastic way to drum up gift ideas for anyone and everyone on your list this year, it is a great Wish List Idea Generator for yourself as well. Every single giveaway basket is chock full of fabulous, tried-and-true, favorites and gift ideas. Even if it’s a treat, always fun to give to a friend with a note that says, “Enjoy one of my favorites” for Christmas, birthdays, or just because.
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page
Click on each link to view each site, and enter to win their favorite things gift. If you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page.
1. Bombshell Bling//2. BruCrew Life//3. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke//4. Click It Up A Notch//5. Crazy Little Projects//6. Diary of Dave’s Wife//7. Eighteen25//8. I Heart Nap Time//9. Kojo Designs// 10. Landee See, Landee Do// 11. Live. Laugh. Rowe.//12. Lolly Jane//13. Love the Day// 14. Lil’ Luna//15. My Sister’s Suitcase//16. NoBiggie//17. Or so she says…//18. Six Sisters Stuff//19. Something Swanky//20. Tatertots and Jello//21. The 36th Avenue//22. The Dating Divas//23. The Girl Who Ate Everything//24. The Idea Room//25. The Pleated Poppy// 26. Thirty Handmade Days// 27. Tidy Mom // 28. Your Homebased Mom// 29. A Pumpkin and a Princess
My favorite things basket describes me pretty well. It includes craft supplies because I can’t go a day without doing something creative. Chocolate and coffee because hello I can’t live without those two. My favorite lip balm, eos is the best ever! A mini Project Life kit because its my favorite way to document our lives. Then of course a gift card because I love shopping. I know the holidays can get hectic and the gift giving gets expensive, so I wanted to help ease the stress and thank you for being a reader!
So here are the details:
-Martha Stewart mini scoring board. I love using this tool to make cards and paper rosettes.
-Mini Project Life kit designed by Maggie Holmes. This is beautiful kit! It has a good balance of boy and girl card themes. And Maggie Holmes is so talented, I love all of her designs!
-eos lip balm in sweet mint. My bloggy besties Nat and Holly sent me one for my birthday and I’ve been hooked since.
-American Crafts jazz glitter glue.
-Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel squares…only the best candy ever created! Seriously, these are my absolute favorite.
-Starbucks Pumpkin Spice via coffee. I think you’re all well aware of my love for Starbucks & pumpkin spice by now?
-and of course a $50 VISA gift card!
Now it’s time to enter to win my gift giveaway!
There are several ways you can enter, you can choose to enter just once, or multiply your chances to win with more entries.
a Rafflecopter giveaway