The ultimate holiday gift guide 2014 – Favorite Beauty Products and Amazon gift card giveaway!
Hi friends! Are you ready for hundreds of new holiday gift ideas? Today I’m teaming up with 22 other bloggers to create an ultimate holiday gift guide and giveaway blog hop. You’ll find gifts for everyone and every budget in our gift guide. Whether you’re shopping for kids, men, crafters, photographers, cooks, stocking stuffers and more…we have some great ideas to share with you! I’m a beauty product fanatic. I love trying new beauty products and getting recommendations from friends. Today I’m going to share with you some of my top 25 favorite beauty products. Be sure to enter the Amazon gift card giveaway below to help you get started on your holiday shopping. :)
3. Sigma P88 – Precision Flat Angled TM <– the best concealer brush!
4. Sigma F80 – Flat Kabuki TM <– my favorite foundation brush
6. Origins GinZing Energy boosting moisturizer <–love the light feel of this moisturizer under my makeup
7. Tarte Rainforest After Dark *Limited Edition* <– this is a must-have! It comes with 6 eye shadows, a highlighter, bronzer, and blush all in one.
8. GLAMGLOW Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment <– a deep night time moisturizer, great for the cold winter months.
9. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation <– my current favorite foundation line
10. Giorgio Armani Si <– my absolute favorite perfume, ever!
11. Philosophy Gingerbread Girl Shower Gel <–great stocking stuffer gift
12. Too Faced – Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder <– after trying countless bronzers for contouring this is the best by far.
14. Beautyblender <– you need this in your life! Your makeup will look amazing after using a beauty blender.
15. My Wet Brush Classic Brush <– have you tried this? It’s amazing, especially if you (or your kids) have curly hair.
17. It’s a 10 miracle leave-in Plus Keratin <–great for keeping hair healthy and shiny
20. Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System <–this is worth every penny!
24. Essie – Ignite the Night <– love this during the holidays
25. Essie – Mademoiselle <– so pretty and goes with pretty much everything
I’m so grateful for my readers. Thank you for visiting my piece of the internet and trying my ideas. I love reading your comments and connecting on social media.
Today I’d like to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card! Most of the items listed are from Amazon so you could treat yourself to an early Christmas present or spend it on holiday gifts. :)
Be sure to stop by all 23 blogs for hundreds of holiday gift ideas and 23 giveaways to enter!
Giveaway ends 11/9/14. Must be 18+ to enter. Winner will be announced on this blog post next week and will have 48 hours to claim prize.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.