Valentine’s Day S’mores Popcorn recipe – sweet and savory popcorn drizzled with chocolate and topped with M&M’s, miniature marshmallows and graham crackers. Thanks to Pop Secret for sponsoring today’s discussion.
The S’mores popcorn is made with two bags of popcorn, and then drizzled with semi-sweet chocolate. Before the chocolate hardened I tossed graham cereal, M&M’s and miniature marshmallows right on top. I usually use the Homestyle popcorn flavor but I think the buttery popcorn helped balance out the sweetness from the toppings. They have a sea salt flavor that I can’t wait to try with a caramel and chocolate drizzle. That will definitely be on our list for our next fort movie night!
- 5-6 cups Pop Secret popcorn
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup M&M's
- ½ cup Golden Grahams cereal
- ½ cup miniature marshmallows
- Spread popped popcorn over a baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle over popcorn. You can use a spoon or pour into a piping bag.
- Immediately toss candy, marshmallows, and cereal on top.
- Allow chocolate to set for 30 minutes or place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.