Whip up this chocolate toffee cheese ball for your next party! It’s a cheesecake-like treat made with miniature chocolate chips, toffee pieces, and pecans. A great no-bake dessert recipe that will have your guests going back for seconds.
During the summer we tend to stick with no-bake recipes and frozen treats to satisfy our sweet tooth. Turning on the oven can feel like torture in the kitchen during the hot summer months. To be honest I hardly use it for dinner during the summer. So when we’re craving something sweet or we have friends coming over I like to make dessert dips and sometimes a chocolate cheese ball as well. What’s a chocolate cheese ball, you ask? I promise it tastes a lot better than it sounds! In fact it’s similar to my favorite cheesecake dip recipes I’ve shared, but with a few minor changes to the recipe. A no-bake dessert is always a win in my book and I’m excited to share this chocolate toffee cheese ball recipe with your today! There’s also a mini giveaway at the end of the post. :)
Last week my daughter and me went through one of our favorite Pinterest boards for dessert recipe ideas. I could seriously spend hours looking through all the great looking recipes on there! We picked out 3 new recipes to try before they start school. This last part of summer vacation is going to be filled with new memories in the kitchen and late night movie marathons with tasty treats. I may even make another chocolate chip cheese ball.
To make a dessert cheese ball you’ll need to whip up the ingredients in a mixing bowl then stir in your Nestle Toll House miniature chocolate chips and toffee pieces. You can find toffee at your local grocery store or use homemade toffee that’s been chopped to small pieces. Wrap your bowl with clear wrap and refrigerate for a couple hours. This will help thicken the cream cheese mixture. After a couple hours remove mix from bowl and shape into a ball with clear wrap. Place the cheese ball back into the refrigerator for another hour. Last, unwrap the ball from the plastic and roll into miniature chocolate chips, toffee, and pecan mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¾ cup miniature chocolate chips, divided
- ¾ cup toffee bits, divided
- 1 cup cup chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, confectioners and brown sugar to cream cheese; mix until well combined.
- Stir in ½ cup chocolate chips and ½ cup toffee pieces.
- Wrap bowl with clear wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Scoop cream cheese mixture into clear wrap and shape into a ball. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- On a large plate combine ¼ cup chocolate chips, ¼ cup toffee bits, and 1 cup chopped pecans. Roll cream cheese ball into toppings. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Our friends at Nestle want to give a reader a little treat to help them make their own no-bake recipe. Enter below for a chance to win a $20 Amazon gift card!
Repin this pin on Pinterest using the hashtags #NestleTollHouse #NoBake and #sweepstakes.
Use Rafflecopter Widget below: