This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NestleSchoolDays#CollectiveBias
Easy chocolate fudge recipe topped with Butterfinger candy.
The kids started school last week and I had mixed emotions about it all week. With the little guy starting kindergarten we officially have all three in school full time. This new stage in our lives has left me feeling a little sad with how fast they’re growing up but also really excited to watch them grow this school year. This has also brought a new change in routine for me. I can now focus on getting work done, projects photographed, and errands taken care of before picking them up. It’s definitely bittersweet. On Friday I headed to Safeway for baking supplies & fresh flowers (they have the best floral section) to welcome them home with a treat to celebrate their first week of school. Today I’m sharing this easy Butterfinger Fudge recipe.
If you follow me on snapchat you may have noticed that I’m a little excited about fall baking! I picked up supplies at Safeway to last me a few recipe ideas I’m planning to share with you. You can find a coupon for Nestle products at Safeway. I picked up a bags of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels in semi-sweet chocolate, mini & white chocolate chips for an upcoming pumpkin recipe. These will also come in handy when I’m short on time and need an after school treat before heading to soccer, ballet and football.
If you live in California, Oregon or Washington there’s a sweepstakes for $100 to help you get ready for back to school!
This fudge recipe is made with evaporated milk, Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips and NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® fun size candy.The trick to making this fudge is to stir constantly while boiling. Once the fudge is ready to pour into the pan I used 10 Butterfinger fun size candy bars to press into the fudge while it was still warm.
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 1½ cups Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 Butterfinger fun size candy bars
- Prepare an 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
- Chop 10 fun size Butterfinger candy bars, set aside.
- In a heavy duty saucepan combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt; bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for another 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- Immediately stir in marshmallows, morsels and vanilla. Stir until marshmallows & chocolate chips are melted. Pour into prepared pan and press chopped Butterfinger candy on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift foil from the sides of the pan to remove fudge and cut into 1 inch squares.
Thanks for stopping by! I’ll be back with a few more back to school ideas soon!