Mickey Rice Krispies Treats – bring a little piece of Disneyland to your home with these Mickey shaped Rice Krispies treats dipped in chocolate and topped with mini M&M’s.Do you ever come across a treat and think to yourself, why haven’t I made this at home? That’s how I feel about the Mickey Rice Krispies Treats at Disneyland. I have one every time I visit the park! It’s one of those classic treats that are so easy to make that you’re wondering why you wait until your next visit to have one. During our last trip to Disneyland I picked up a Mickey cookie cutter and decided to give them a try at home. Let’s just say, these are officially my favorite easy treat to make with the kids. The combination of a Rice Krispies treat, chocolate and M&M’s is perfect! Today I’m sharing how you can make this easy treat at home.
I’ve included Amazon affiliate links below
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package chocolate wafers
- 1 cup mini M&M’s
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt butter and marshmallows for 2 minutes. Stir then microwave for another minute.
- Add cereal and mix until well coated. Spread into a greased 9x13 inch pan. Cool.
- Use a Mickey cookie cutter to cut out about 6-8 treats (depending on the size of your cookie cutter).
- Melt chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dip the top of each treat into the melted chocolate and top with mini M&M’s.
- Use remaining chocolate to drizzle over the top (with a fork or piping bag). Allow chocolate to cool and enjoy!
Mickey Rice Krispies Treats
Step one: make classic Rice Krispies treats recipe and spread into an even layer in a 9×13 pan.
Step two: use a Mickey shaped cookie cutter to cut about 6 Rice Krispies treats (depending on the size of your cookie cutter).Step three: dip the top of each treat into melted chocolate and immediately top with mini M&M’s. Allow chocolate to set.Step four: Melt ¼ cup of chocolate to drizzle over the top of the treats. Let chocolate set and enjoy!More Disney ideas: