Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes – bite size cheesecakes made with miniature chocolate chips, whipped cream and topped with chocolate chip cookies. Hello friends! I hope you had a great weekend. Today I have a new recipe and fun giveaway to share with you guys. A couple years ago I shared my Mini Lemon Cheesecakes and they have been a big hit! Mini cheesecakes are my go-to when I need an easy dessert recipe and they’re the perfect bite size treats. I thought I would try out a few new combinations, like these Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes. I’m also partnering with some blogger friends to give one lucky reader a KitchenAid mixer!This post contains affiliate links
If you remember my Mini Lemon Cheesecakes, you know how much I raved about my cheesecake pan. The mini cheesecake pan is a staple in my kitchen. It’s easy to use and the cheesecakes pop right out. Simply press the graham cracker mixture to the bottom, fill with batter, bake and let cool before pressing on the bottom plate. The pan is almost like a mini version of a spring form pan. The plates in each cavity come out so you can easily press the mini cheesecake out. The pan makes 12 cheesecakes; if you’re planning a big party you may want to grab two! This recipe makes about 16 mini cheesecakes but can easily be doubled.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup miniature chocolate chips
- For the crust:
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- For the whipped cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- optional: ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Use a food processor (or Ziploc bag) to make graham cracker crumbs. Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- Press a heaping tablespoon of crumbs into the bottom of each cavity.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar together.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla until well combined. Stir in miniature chocolate chips.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into pan, ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Turn off oven and leave the door slightly open to allow cheesecakes to cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on wire rack before removing from pan.
- Whisk together sugar and whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Top cheesecakes with whipped cream and mini chocolate chip cookies.
Find the Mini Cheesecake Pan HERE
Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
Now it’s time for the giveaway! Use the rafflecopter form below to earn one entry for each Pin you re-pin and one entry for each blogger you follow. The more entries, the higher your chances of winning!