Easy toffee fudge recipe make with sweetened condensed milk, Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and Heath toffee bits.
Hello, friends. The holiday season is quickly passing by and soon we’ll be celebrating a new year. To be honest I’m not quite ready for the holidays to pass. I’m looking forward to gathering with friends for a couple holiday parties and delivering homemade treats to our family and friends this week. Every year we spend the first day of the kid’s winter break making our favorite recipes. We make at least 3-4 cookie recipes, chocolate covered pretzels, hot cocoa mason jar gifts, peppermint bark and fudge. My go-to fudge recipe is rocky road fudge made with an abundance of marshmallows and peanuts. This year I want to make a variety of fudge recipes for our treat platters. The kids have been helping me in the kitchen trying out new recipes and this easy Toffee Fudge recipe is definitely a winner.
Fudge is a great recipe to make with kids. There are several fudge recipes you can make and the easiest is made with chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. We love this recipe because it’s easy for kids to help make and we don’t have to worry about heating the sugar to the right temperature. The kids can help stir the chocolate while it melts then toss the toppings on top. For this toffee fudge recipe we’re using Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and Heath Toffee Bits.
Toffee Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups <em>Hershey's </em>Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 1/2 cup <em>Heath </em>Toffee Bits
- Prepare 8x8 baking pan by lining with foil. Grease foil liner.
- Melt chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and butter over medium-low heat; stir frequently.
- Add vanilla extract if desired.
- Spread into greased pan. Sprinkle toffee pieces on top. Slightly press toffee into the fudge. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
During the holidays Hershey’s products become a staple in our home. We use Hershey’s Kisses to bake and craft with; we make homemade brownies with Hershey’s Cocoa powder and cookies with their chocolate chips. Hershey’s makes it easy to create memories in the kitchen with our children. Over the last few weeks I’ve shared a few ideas using Hershey’s products, you can find more holiday inspiration by visiting The Hershey Company.
More holiday ideas: