Chocolate Toffee Cheese Ball
Easy dessert cheese ball recipe rolled in mini chocolate chips, toffee pieces, and pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips divided
- 3/4 cup toffee bits divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, confectioners and brown sugar to cream cheese; mix until well combined.
Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup toffee pieces.
Wrap bowl with clear wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Scoop cream cheese mixture into clear wrap and shape into a ball. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
On a large plate combine 1/4 cup chocolate chips, 1/4 cup toffee bits, and 1 cup chopped pecans. Roll cream cheese ball into toppings. Refrigerate until ready to serve.