Peanut Butter Blossoms

The Christmas Pandora station has been playing pretty much nonstop in our home lately. We’ve been baking all week and still have a few more goodies to make tomorrow. Among all the cookies are one of favorite, Peanut Butter Blossoms. I’ve shared them here before but this time around I used Bakerella’s recipe found here.
1 1/2 c flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, slightly softened
1 c peanut butter
1 c sugar
1 egg
2 tsp vanilla
Hershey’s Kisses
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Sift flour, soda and salt with a wire whisk and set aside.
  • Beat butter and peanut butter
  • Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
  • Add egg and vanilla.
  • Add flour mixture and combine.
  • Roll dough into 1 to 1-1/2 inch balls and then roll the balls in sugar to coat.
  • Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and bake cookies for 8-10 minutes. Remove cookies from oven and press your kiss in the center of each cookie. Allow to cool.
 We changed things up a bit and added the milk and white chocolate Hershey kisses. You have to try them, they’re delicious.
 What are you baking this week? I’d love to see your recipes.

Linking up at these parties, TCB, Craft EnvyVisit thecsiproject.com

Comments

1. Daneilia @ Anchors Away says

How did you know I've been craving these? I've been meaning to make some and you just give me the urge to finally get them done lol. They look yummy.

2. Two Shades of Pink says

I saw this over at the CSI project and had to peek in because your photos are gorgeous. These look heavenly. I love peanut blossom cookies.

3. Amanda @ Little House on the Corner says

YUM! They are picture-perfect! Not sure what Christmas goodies I'll be baking yet, but I need to figure it out soon!

4. Tricia says

Mmmm, yumminess! I made some peanut butter blossoms last week and posted them on my blog too. They're one of my holiday favorites :)

5. Bronwyn says

OH! My mother used to make these. Thanks for the memories and the recipe. They are on the top of my baking list this week!

6. moonsword says

ohgoodgolly they look irresistible! Perfect for Valentine's Day too, maybe with red-colored sugar? Or a drop or two of Kirsch in the batter? ;)

7. Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} says

We made these for Santa this year! Yum they are tasty :) I'll have to try them with the swirled kisses!

8. Kia says

I've been looking for a peanut butter cookie recipe without much luck in the taste dept. These look fabulous and if they taste half as good as they look then they'll be sure fire winners.
    Will aim to make them this weekend and let you know how they went.

9. specialk0042 says

Found these through the Delightful Order Link party and I'm soooooooooo glad I did! I'll be veganizing them, but that won't be hard (flax egg instead) and I'll have to make the "kisses" but that's easy enough too! Sweet deal, these look BEAUTIFUL!

10. Becca says

These are Santa's favorites!

I'd love it if you'd come link up to my Home and Family Friday linky party.

Becca
    becca-homeiswheremystorybegins.blogspot.com

Just thought I’d let you know I included a link to your cookies on my personal blog. Such a cute idea! Thanks for the post!

Amy Senter