3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, slightly softened
1 c peanut butter
1 c sugar
2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Sift flour, soda and salt with a wire whisk and set aside.
- Beat butter and peanut butter
- Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and combine.
- Roll dough into 1 to 1-1/2 inch balls and then roll the balls in sugar to coat.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and bake cookies for 8-10 minutes. Remove cookies from oven and press your kiss in the center of each cookie. Allow to cool.