How to make mini lemon cheesecakes. Individual serving size lemon curd cheesecakes topped with whipped cream.
This post contains affiliate links
How to make mini cheesecakes
Hey friends! Today I’d like to share with you one of our family’s favorite dessert – mini cheesecakes! We picked up a MINI CHEESECAKE PAN a couple of years ago and have used it regularly to make bite-sized treats. Over the years we’ve played around with a variety of flavors like our Snicker’s Cheesecakes, Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes, and Caramel Apple Cheesecakes. Recently we came up with a lemon curd mini cheesecake with fresh whipped cream. These two-bite treats are addicting! The recipe makes about 12-15 (depending on the size of your pan), which is perfect when you’re hosting a small gathering or wanting a quick dessert for your family.
Prior to using a mini cheesecake pan, we would make them in muffin tins. They’re slightly bigger but still the perfect individual size serving. If you choose to use a cupcake pan you’ll need to use cupcake liners that will be removed once the cheesecakes have cooled. I’d also like to add that I took a shortcut by using pre-made lemon curd. You can use your favorite recipe for that step or buy a jar at the grocery store (usually next to the jam). I’ve included an Amazon affiliate link to the pan we use. This mini cheesecake pan works great! The cheesecakes are easy to remove, the pan is easy to clean, and they’re a perfect size!
Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
Find the Mini Cheesecake Pan HERE
Lemon Curd Cheesecakes
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the crust:
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- lemon curd
- For the whipped cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush graham crackers in food processor. Combine graham crackers, 3tbsp melted butter and 1tbsp of granulated sugar. Fill the bottom of each cavity with about a tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs. Tip: use a spice jar or small kitchen tool to firmly press the graham crackers into the pan.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla extract until well combined. Beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into pan 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Turn off oven, leave door slightly open and allow cheesecakes to cool for 5 minutes before removing from oven. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Whisk together sugar and cream in a cold bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Top each cheesecake with a teaspoon of lemon curd. Pipe whipped cream on top. Chill until ready to serve.
More easy Dessert Recipes
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Chocolate Toffee Cheesecake Ball
- S’mores Candy Bark
- How to make Ice Cream Cupcakes