If you enjoyed the Homemade Lavender Soap Tutorial last week and you like the scent of coffee then you’re going to love what I’m sharing with you today! After playing around with a few more homemade soap recipes I created Vanilla Latte Soap Bars.
Have I ever mentioned that one of my favorite ways to relax is to sit in a busy Starbucks reading a good book? For some reason the combination of the noise and coffee aroma relaxes me. These soap bars remind me of the scent of my Starbucks latte!
This post contains affiliate links
To make the soap I used goat’s milk soap base cut into 13 cubes. I used 13 cubes because I found that this makes exactly 3 soap bars with my soap mold.
Vanilla Latte Soap
13 cubes of Goats Milk Soap Base
1/4 cup brewed coffee
vanilla essential oil
Homemade Vanilla Latte Soap Tutorial
1. Brew one cup of coffee; set aside coffee grounds.
2. Cut soap into cubes and place in a double boiler or microwave in 30 second intervals (I used a large pyrex measuring cup over a double boiler).
3. Melt soap over low-medium heat.
4. Once soap cubes turn liquid add a few drops of vanilla essential oil. Slowly add in 1/4 cup of coffee and coffee grounds; stir well.
5. Pour into soap molds and allow to harden for at least one hour. Press mold to release soap.
This homemade coffee soap recipe smells amazing! I’m still fairly new to soap making but I’m really enjoying it so far. I plan to try new recipes and more natural ingredients as I continue to experiment. I have a few Spring/Summer scents that I want to try out, and of course share with you some new homemade soap tutorials!
More ideas you may like: