Easy cucumber dill spread appetizers.
With Football season right around the corner I’ve had appetizers on my mind. My husband, who works in law enforcement, will have weekends off for the first time in 8 years this September! We are thrilled about the change and how much time we will have on the weekends for family activities. Having weekends off also means watching football together on Sundays. I’m already planning a big party feast for the first Sunday game on September 7th. With summer coming to end I’ve created an easy appetizer made with ripe cherry tomatoes and Triscuit Crackers. These cucumber dill spread Triscuit cracker appetizers are perfect for any end of summer parties and the upcoming football parties.
The appetizers are made from a cream cheese base mixed with dill, mayonnaise, and Italian dressing mix. You can find the dressing mix in the salad dressing aisle. Layer the crackers with cucumber slices, the dill spread, and cherry tomatoes on top
Cucumber Dill Appetizers
Cucumber Dill Spread Appetizers
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon Italian-style dressing mix
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 teaspoon dill
- cherry tomatoes
- Triscuit Crackers
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and parmesan cheese together. Add Italian dressing mix and dill until well combined.
- Top Triscuit crackers with cucumber slices. Add spread and cherry tomatoes on top.