This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Oral-B and Gillette at Sam’s Club. The opinions and text are all mine.
The holiday season is here and I’m slowly working through my gift list. One thing I’ve noticed over the years is, men are hard to shop for. At least in my case, I often struggle with finding the perfect gift for my husband and father-in-law. However, I think practical gifts that men don’t think to buy for themselves are great ideas to add to your list. I wanted to compile a list of practical gift ideas men will enjoy. This list can be used for the holidays, birthdays and even Father’s Day. Today I’m partnering with Gillette and Oral-B at Sam’s Club to share this easy Men’s Gift Basket I’ve put together. Sam’s Club is offering two gift sets at a stellar deal through December 24. The 2-pack Oral-B Pro 6000 Electronic toothbrush set is $20 off and includes 2 handles, 3 brush heads, 2 travel cases, and 2 charging stations for less than the retail price of just one brush. Also included in the gift basket is the new Gillette Pro-Shield, available exclusively at Sam’s Club, with 11 replacement blades. The Gillette gift set is currently $5 off, making this razor set under $3.50 a month.
Find both offers HERE or in your local Sam’s Club for a limited time.
Gift baskets make giving an assortment of items a beautiful option. My tip is to find nontraditional baskets like wooden crates or wire baskets. Fill them with paper shreds and gift items the men in your life will enjoy. Include practical gifts, new gadgets, their favorite items throughout the year and treats. The basket I put together for my husband includes:
Men’s Gift Basket Ideas
- Oral-b Pro 6000 Toothbrush
- Gillette Razor set
- Stainless Steel Coffee Mug
- Mini French Press
- Thick socks for an upcoming snow trip
- Leather travel pouch
Gift Guide for Men
- Oral-B Electric toothbrush + replacement brushes
- Gillette razor gift set + replacement blades
- Cologne – this a great time to replenish his favorite cologne or for him to try a new one. You can find gift sets that come with 10 sample bottles to try and a gift voucher to get a bottle of his favorite one cologne from the set
- Leather travel pouch to keep his razor, toothbrush, or skincare essentials in when traveling
Gadgets + home essentials
- Stainless steel travel mug – this mug keeps your coffee hot for a long time and is great for taking on the go
- Watch – this a great time to find a nice watch to wear for special events or gift a fitness watch to track his goals
- Bluetooth speaker
- Wireless headphones – headphones have come a long way and no matter what price point your working with, wireless headphones are convenient and great stocking stuffers for guys
- Tablet – if your husband enjoys reading, a tablet or audible subscription makes a wonderful gift
- French press – for the coffee lover, a mini French press comes in handy for single-serve cups of joe
- Portable charger – we have several portable chargers and they have been the best travel accessory! Whether we’re on a trip or away from home for a long time, this item is a must-have for everyone.
- Socks – nice dress socks or thick campfire socks make great stocking stuffers
- Leather satchel – help him keep his laptop or work items safe with a stylish and sturdy leather bag
- Slippers – warm slippers are great for staying warm during the cold winter months
- Leather belt – a nice leather belt in a classic cognac or black leather is always to give
- Dress shoes
- Sweater, waterproof jacket, or parka
- Tickets to see their favorite sports team
- Weekend getaway for just the two of you
- Concert tickets
- Wine tasting tour
Other gift ideas:
- Music streaming subscription
- Magazine subscription – you can find an assortment of subscriptions online
- Family photo album or book
What are some of your favorite gift ideas for men? Leave them in the comments below!
This conversation is sponsored by Gillette and Oral-B at Sam’s Club. The text and opinions are all mine.