There’s a bakery twenty minutes from my house that I absolutely love. It’s a small, family owned business with the most amazing desserts. I love it so much I had them make my wedding cake! Every time we go I have a hard time deciding on which dessert to pick, the choices are overwhelming. A few weeks ago I decided to try their chocolate chip cheesecake and I couldn’t believe how incredibly delicious it was. I could eat a slice of it everyday! I’ve been thinking about it since and finally made a version of it this week.
Now if you’re a cheesecake fanatic like I am here’s an easy chocolate chip cheesecake recipe to try. The best part about these is that I’ve secretly hidden chunks of Reese’s cups inside. Yes, they were necessary and made the mini chocolate chip cheesecakes even more amazing. Enjoy!
Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Reese's cups chopped
- 3/4 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with baking cups.
- Crush graham crackers and mix with melted butter.
- Press one heaping tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs into each baking cup.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Fold in chopped Reese's cups and chocolate chips into cream cheese mixture.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 way full; bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool; add topping if desired.