Mini apple cheesecakes made with apple pie filling and topped with white chocolate.
Mini Apple Cheesecakes
A few years ago I shared a recipe for mini caramel apple cheesecakes, because in case it’s not apparent I have a bit of an obsession with mini cheesecake recipes. I wanted to adapt that recipe with white chocolate instead of the caramel. My inspiration for this recipe came from an apple pie caramel apple. Have you tried one before? They’re amazing! It’s dipped in caramel then white chocolate and apple pie spices. I decided to skip out on the caramel for this cheesecake recipe but you always add both caramel and white chocolate on top. To make these I used my favorite mini cheesecake pan, cheesecake recipe, apple pie filling, and Nestle White Chocolate Chips. We love using these chocolate chips to drizzle over our favorite dessert recipes and the apple filling with the white chocolate was a perfect pair.
Mini cheesecake recipe
Mini White Chocolate Apple Cheesecakes
- For the crust:
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- For the filling:
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1 cup white chocolate chips melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush graham crackers in food processor. Mix graham cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Fill the bottom of each cavity with about a tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs. Tip: use a spice jar or small kitchen tool to firmly press the graham crackers into the pan.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla extract until well combined. Beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into pan ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Turn off oven, leave door slightly open and allow cheesecakes to cool for 5 minutes before removing from oven. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Top with apple pie filling and drizzle melted white chocolate.
- Chill until ready to serve.
More mini cheesecake recipes