Valentine’s Day S’mores Popcorn recipe – sweet and savory popcorn drizzled with chocolate and topped with M&M’s, miniature marshmallows and graham crackers. Thanks to Pop Secret for sponsoring today’s discussion.
Valentine's Day S'mores Popcorn
- 5-6 cups Pop Secret popcorn
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup M&M's
- 1/2 cup Golden Grahams cereal
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Spread popped popcorn over a baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle over popcorn. You can use a spoon or pour into a piping bag.
- Immediately toss candy, marshmallows, and cereal on top.
- Allow chocolate to set for 30 minutes or place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.