Valentine’s Day S’mores Popcorn recipe – sweet and savory popcorn drizzled with chocolate and topped with M&M’s, miniature marshmallows and graham crackers. Thanks to Pop Secret for sponsoring today’s discussion.
Valentine's Day S'mores Popcorn
- 5-6 cups Pop Secret popcorn
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup M&M's
- 1/2 cup Golden Grahams cereal
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Spread popped popcorn over a baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle over popcorn. You can use a spoon or pour into a piping bag.
- Immediately toss candy, marshmallows, and cereal on top.
- Allow chocolate to set for 30 minutes or place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
This looks so delicious! Sweet and salty treats are my favorites!
About how much does this make? I’m going to give as gifts inside mason jars for teachers, do you think the popcorn will stay good that way?