Hello friends! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and spent it with your loved ones. I took a little break to spend Christmas vacation with the kids and it’s been absolutely wonderful. The last few months have been crazy busy so it was nice to step back, unplug, and focus on family time. I’m still having a hard time believing today is the last day of the year. With the New Year approaching I’m excited to get back into sharing new ideas with you and working on some fun projects around the house. Today I’d like to share some of the top posts from 2015 according to google analytics.
10. Passion tea sugar scrub – this has become one of my favorite sugar scrub recipes! I say this all the time but this truly does smell amazing!
9. DIY Minion bookmarks – these are really easy to make and you don’t need a fancy cutting machine to make them with your kids.
8. Chamomile Tea Soap – I had a lot of fun experimenting with tea this year and this calming lavender chamomile soap was definitely a favorite.
7. Bacon ranch pasta salad recipe – quick and easy pasta recipe that’s great for a summer barbecue or potluck.
6. Rose milk bath bomb – this is truly one of the prettiest bath bombs I’ve made.
5. Coffee Sugar Scrub Cubes – I’m obsessed with any and every kind of sugar scrub!
4. Lemon bath bombs – this is probably in my top 3 favorite bath bomb recipes. It’s definitely a summer time favorite!
3. DIY Marquee Letters – I’m honestly shocked this made the top 3! But they’re super easy to make and great for parties.
2. Overnight Blueberry Oats – you guys, this recipe goes nuts everytime it’s shared on Facebook or Pinterest. It’s so easy to make and to change to your preferences with milk, sweetness, toppings, etc.
1. Dyed Minion Easter Eggs – this minion Easter egg tutorial went viral this past spring. These were so fun to make with the kids and I can’t wait to start thinking about Easter egg designs for this upcoming spring.
I thought I would also share the top 5 posts this year (from prior years). These were the most viewed according to google analytics.
1. DIY Lemon Soap – this has continued to be my biggest post of all time. I plan to rework the recipe soon and will share tips on using lemon zest.
2. Glow in the dark slime – my kids LOVE this slime recipe!
3. DIY 2-ingredient lip gloss tutorial – you guys, two ingredients! That’s it!
4. Peppermint bath bombs – Are you surprised another bath bomb recipe made the list? :)
5. Coffee Sugar Scrub – this coffee scrub helps temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks. Plus the essential oil combined with the coffee smells amazing!