Baked peaches topped with crushed Biscoff cookies, pecans, and vanilla ice cream.
I think the best thing about the end of summer is that we get to enjoy peach season. I love fresh, crisp peach slices. Every year I try to use them in just about everything I can from baked treats like pies, crisps to salads and dinner recipes. My mother in law has a peach tree that the kids love picking peaches from.
We picked up a bag full of pretty peaches screaming to become a baked good. I went back and forth about what to make with these orange-red beauties and finally decided to try baking them. Since I enjoy adding texture to my desserts I knew I wanted a little bit of a crunch to them. This is where my Biscoff-pecan topping idea blossomed. Its crushed Biscoff cookies and chopped pecans that add flavor and texture to these sweet peaches. My best friend came over this weekend for a party (more details on that soon) and while the kids snacked on cute finger foods we enjoyed peaches, reminiscing about our teenage years. We enjoyed ours warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top, homemade whipped cream would also work great with this recipe.
Biscoff-Pecan Baked Peaches
- 3 peaches halved
- 1/2 cup crushed Biscoff cookies
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cold butter
- cinnamon for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees; grease baking pan or sheet.
- Slice the peaches in half and remove pit.
- In a food processor crush Biscoff cookies then place in a small bowl.
- Stir in chopped pecans and brown sugar.
- Fold in cold butter and mix until the mixture forms into a crumb topping; set aside
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top and bake peaches for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and scoop 1 tbsp of crumb topping into the center of each peach half.
- Continue baking for 10-15 minutes until peaches are tender.
- Top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Garnish with cinnamon and pecans if desired.
Oh my do these look good! Growing up I used to love peach season, but then we lost our peach tree and I couldn’t justify paying the prices in the stores… This year however, I was given a box of peaches for free and have been enjoying them every morning for breakfast, and as a snack in the afternoon.
Was thinking about canning some, but after seeing this post, I’m thinking I might have to make some Biscoff Pecan Baked Peaches…. Thanks.
Sharing on both Facebook and Pinterest
I LOVE this entire idea!! It looks so delicious too.
Oh my gosh Crystal, I need peaches now! This looks so amazing!!!
These look fabulous! I am all about oven roasting my fruit lately … So Yum.
these are absolutely stunning – and I’m sure delicious