Butterfinger cheesecake dip – a quick and easy treat, great for parties and serving with apple slices.
Hey friends! Are you enjoying your summer so far? I can’t believe it’s already July! A month of having the kids’ home has already gone by and before we know it, they’ll be back to school. As sad as that makes me, I know we’re doing our best to make the most of our summer break. Last weekend we camped in Yosemite and hiked Half Dome, which has been on my bucket list for 10 years. I was finally brave enough to face my fear of heights and climb up those cables for a spectacular view at 8,000+ feet high. Believe me, it was terrifying and exhilarating all at once. I plan to share more on our hike and tips we learned along the way soon. One thing I will say is after hiking to our campsite in Little Yosemite Valley, with limited food and burning a million calories, we came back starving! I craved something sweet as soon as we were home and this Butterfinger Cheesecake Dip was the perfect treat to satisfy my cravings.
We love making this simple cheesecake dip for parties, on the weekends, or whenever we’re looking for a quick treat to enjoy. After seeing how much our family liked the Butterfinger Apple Nachos, I knew this cheesecake dip would be a hit. And let me tell you, between my husband and the kids, it practically disappeared before my eyes. This dip can be made with just about any candy or toppings you prefer. We used two full size Butterfinger candy bars and served it with apple slices. Graham crackers and Nilla wafers are also great choices for dipping.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Butterfinger bars, chopped, divided
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add in sugars and vanilla extract; mix until well combined.
- Stir in 1½ Butterfinger bars into the cream cheese.
- Top with remaining Butterfinger bar and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
More recipes you may like: