Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy Bark – pink and white chocolate marble candy bark topped with candy grass nests and Cadbury Mini Eggs.
With Easter right around the corner I’ve been stocking up on my favorite Easter candy…Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy! I say stocking up but what I really mean is replenishing the bags we keep eating. I can’t make any promises that we won’t need to buy more before filling Easter eggs in a few weeks. In addition to being the best candy to fill eggs with I also enjoy using Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy in our favorite recipes. I recently used them in Muddy Buddies, blondies, fudge, and candy bark. Today I’m sharing how to make this marbled Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy Bark. Does anyone else get excited when Easter candy is on the shelves? I start planning the kids Easter baskets a little too far in advance and then anxiously await to share them with the kids on Easter. Some of our favorite Easter candy is Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy, Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs, and Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans. Hershey’s even has new Cadbury Mini Eggs White Candy that I just picked up for an Easter recipe coming up. You can find them available in stores nationwide. For this recipe I’m using the traditional Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy in soft pastel colors in pink, blue, yellow, and white. I wanted to make an Easter themed candy bark with Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy and the first thing I thought about is how I could make nests. I decided to use edible grass to create nests that I could top with the candies. I started by melting the white and pink chocolate and marbleizing the colors together on a lined baking sheet. Once the chocolate had been marbleized I added the nests and Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy on top. I also added sprinkles before the chocolate set.
- 1 cup Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- ¾ cup pink melting wafers
- edible grass
- Line 13x9 inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare nests by wrapping edible grass in a circle and slightly twisting to keep it secured together.
- Melt white chocolate and pink candy melts separately in a double boiler or microwave.
- Spread white chocolate over prepared pan. Drop teaspoons of pink chocolate on top of white chocolate. Use a toothpick to swirl the colors together.
- Lightly press the nests on top of the melted chocolate.
- Add Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy inside the nest, making sure they’re in the chocolate as well.
- Add sprinkles and place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces and serve or wrap to give as gifts.