Hi friends! I hope you’re having a wonderful week celebrating with family and friends! I wanted to pop in really quick and share a Holiday Gift Guide For Her. These can be gifts for your mom, sister, friend and even yourself! Some of the items I’m sharing are personal favorites I own and have loved for years. A few are from my wish list or things I know would make a great gift. I thought I would share in case you’re looking for holiday gift ideas.
Gifts For Her – holiday gift guide
- Bath Bomb Gift Set – I think it’s safe to say, I’m obsessed with bath bombs. I’ve shared many bath bomb recipes over the years, but it’s always nice to receive a bath bomb gift set for my birthday or Christmas. This set from Amazon is always a top seller with great reviews.
- Essie Nail Polish – one of my favorite at home manicures is to layer a light coat of a taupe/silver polish then add this glitter Essie polish on top. Set in Stones has been my favorite for years, especially during the holidays. I receive so many compliments every time I wear it. Add a gel clear coat and you have a long-lasting manicure for holiday parties & vacations.
- The Little Book of Hygge – I’ve had several friends recommend this book, so I’ve added it to my wish list. It’s a guide to the Danish philosophy of comfort, togetherness and well-being to bring joy to your life. This winter I’m looking forward to snuggling up with this book next to the fireplace.
- UGG Slippers – these adorable slippers are on my Christmas wish list. Every year I pick up a cheap pair that quickly get worn out. I work from home and I’m always freezing so slippers are pretty much an all day, every day part of my wardrobe. I’m hoping to invest in a quality pair that will last a long time. Paired with THESE SOCKS and my feet will be warm all winter!
- Armani Si Perfume – back in 2014 my husband and I went on an anniversary trip to New York. I stumbled upon this perfume that had just recently hit stores and immediately fell in love. I purchased a bottle to bring home and it became my favorite scent. It’s the only thing I wear and I can’t even count how many times I get asked what perfume I’m wearing. Highly recommend it!
- Pom Pom Beanie – knit beanies are perfect for the winter season. This one is a great price and comes in a large variety of colors. The taupe and ivory have been my favorite.
- Steve Madden Slip On Sneakers – these are so comfy and perfect for casual days. They have several color options available.
- Pom Pom Throw – this inexpensive pom pom throw is great for cuddling on the couch with and creating the perfect “Hygge” room setting. At that price, I’m ordering a couple to give as Christmas gifts this year. Another great option is this Martha Stewart Pom Pom throw, it’s BEAUTIFUL!
- Instax Camera – this little travel size camera is perfect for vacations or for teens to use with friends. My daughter has one and she takes it everywhere. We keep the photos in a special instax photo album that she loves looking through. Another great gift idea is this Instax printer – you can print instax pictures straight from your phone!
- Q&A A Day for Moms – I picked up this journal last year to document details of our every day life. Things I know I would forget otherwise. My kids are growing up so fast and some days I feel like their baby years were forever ago, other days I feel like they were just yesterday. If you don’t have time for journaling, this is a wonderful way to write down little moments, feelings and basically everything about motherhood.
What do you guys think? Would you like to see more holiday gift guides? For men, kids, teens? Let me know what you think!