Valentine’s Day Brownie Bites – fudgy brownie bites topped with heart shaped marshmallows and white chocolate drizzle.
Hi friends! Are you ready for another easy Valentine’s Day idea? As you may have noticed, I’m all about simple recipes and creating memories in the kitchen. This super easy Valentine’s Day recipe is great for parties or classroom treats. These mini brownie bites are the perfect size for kids and the heart shaped strawberry marshmallows makes them great for Valentine’s Day. You could serve these on a platter at a party or wrap them in small cellophane bags to give individually.
I’m revisiting one of my first recipes that are still a family favorite. I originally shared this brownie bite recipe using a brownie mix – which makes them even easier to make. Today I’m updating the recipe using one of our favorite fudgy brownie recipes. To make them we used a mini muffin pan, a fudgy brownie recipe, heart shaped marshmallows and white chocolate to drizzle on top. I like to use a small cookie scoop to fill the muffin tins about ¾ of the way. Bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a brownie bite comes out clean. Once you remove the brownies from the oven, gently press the marshmallows on top. The heat from the brownies will slightly melt the marshmallow making it “stick” to the brownie. Then I simply melt white chocolate and drizzle it over the brownies with a bag or fork.
Supplies I used: (affiliate links)
Marshmallow Brownie Bites
- 5 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chopped
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Melt chocolates, butter, and cocoa powder in microwave or in a double boiler; stirring often. When melted remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt together in a large bowl until well combined. Whisk in melted chocolate until smooth. Add in flour until well combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop to pour batter into prepared pan (abut 3/4 of the way).
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Immediately press marshmallows on top of brownies. Allow brownies to cool before removing from pan.
- Melt white chocolate and pour into piping bag or use a spoon to drizzle chocolate on top of brownies. Allow chocolate to set before serving.
More Valentine’s Day ideas: