Your kids will love this Pumpkin Spice Slime for Halloween. Spend hours of fun playing with this scented slime or turn them into a Halloween party favor.
Hey crafty friends! Halloween time is quickly approaching and today I’m sharing our new favorite slime recipe! This pumpkin spice slime smells amazing and the orange color is perfect for Halloween. You can use the slime as Halloween party favors or to give to friends as a substitute for candy treats.
Are you getting excited about Halloween? Only a little over a month and a half away! We’re at Disneyland today visiting our good pal Mickey and his friends. I look forward to this trip in the fall every year since it’s the beginning of Halloween time at Disneyland. I love the pumpkin decorations throughout the park and of course the haunted mansion gets it’s makeover during this time. Oh and have you tried their pumpkin spice beignets? f you’re ever in the park during the fall go to Cafe Orleans and order yourself a batch. You’ll thank me later! ;) You can follow our Disneyland adventures on Instagram.
This slime recipe is very similar to our glow-in-the-dark slime recipe. You could even add the glow in the dark paint to make your pumpkin spice slime glow! We love this recipe because it has a firm texture, then once your play around with it the warmth will help loosen the slime. This is when the slime starts to get stringy and is fun to stretch out. The kids love holding the slime with their hands and watching it slide down in slow motion. The recipe below makes about 2 cups of slime. It’s best to store the slime in an airtight container or ziplock bag.
Pumpkin Spice Slime
- 2 glue bottles
- warm water from bottles
- food coloring
- 1 teaspoon Borax
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- Pour glue into a large bowl. Fill the empty glue bottles with warm water and replace cap. Shake the bottles to help remove any excessive glue and pour into bowl.
- Stir in food coloring into glue and water mixture. I used yellow and red food coloring drops until I achieved the desired shade of orange.
- In a small cup stir borax and 1/4 warm water until Borax dissolves.
- Combine Borax water with glue mixture. The mixture will begin to thicken immediately but will take a few minutes to fully set. Continue to work the slime, with your hands if needed, until the water is completely incorporated.
- Once slime is firm sprinkle pumpkin spice and roll the slime to distribute the spice.
- Store in airtight container.
For more Halloween ideas…
Thanks for stopping by!