How to make an Easter Bunny Wreath. This DIY spring wreath is made from a bunny-shaped grapevine wreath, faux greenery, handmade daisies, and a blue gingham bow.
Spring is right around the corner and I’m excited to see the garden blooming. I’m also excited to start decorating with Easter decor. I tend to keep things simple with a spring wreath and an Easter table centerpiece. This year I’m working on a Peter Rabbit theme for our table. In honor of the theme, I decided to make a bunny wreath for our front door.
Easter Bunny Spring Wreath Tutorial
Making your own holiday wreaths can be a great way to get the store-bought look for less. Today I’m going to share how to make your own outdoor Easter décor that will liven up your porch for Spring.
This handmade wreath is made with a bunny grapevine wreath, faux greenery, paper daisies, and a bow. Check your local craft store or dollar store to find inexpensive greenery to wrap around the grapevine wreath. The flowers are made out of white cardstock, but you can also use silk daisy flowers.
If you’re looking for more Easter wreath craft ideas, check out our popular Easter Egg Wreath.
Supplies to make a bunny wreath
- Bunny grapevine wreath
- Faux greenery
- Silk daisy flowers or cardstock
- Daisy flower punch and hole punch
- Hot glue gun
- Blue gingham bow
How to make a Spring wreath (video tutorial)
- Start with a bunny-shaped grapevine wreath. You can usually find them at craft stores in the spring.
- Trim the greenery to small sections you can layer on top of each other. Continue to work your way around the wreath and then loop around the ears. My goal was to create a willowy effect with the greenery by only gluing down small sections.
- Fill in the gaps with small white flowers, like baby’s-breath flowers.
- Use a daisy punch to create paper flowers. Create the white flower portion by gluing together two daisy flowers (see video instructions). Then use a small hole punch for the yellow vinyl or cardstock. If using vinyl, attach the center like a sticker or glue the yellow cardstock circle to the center of the daisy. Decorate the wreath with daisy flowers adding as many as you prefer.
- Finish the wreath with a blue gingham bow.
More Easter Ideas: