Mini Snickers Cheesecakes – individual size cheesecake bites topped with caramel, peanuts and Snickers candy bars.
I like having an excuse to make tasty desserts, my husband likes it even more if it involves having friends over. This weekend we had my best friend and her husband over while the kids stayed the night at grandma & grandpas house. I made mini SNICKERS cheesecakes for our little gathering and they were a big hit! While the guys had a little fantasy football party of their own my best friend and I had fun catching up. Mini Snickers Cheesecakes and hanging out with my best friend? Yes, please!
Since this was a small gathering I didn’t want to spend hours on the decor so I took on a simple, laid back approach to this party. Guys don’t really care about football decor anyways do they? I think as long as there’s food involved their happy, right?
Mini Snickers Cheesecake Recipe
- (2) 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped SNICKERS ® + extra for topping
- 1 cup crushed Oreos
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- caramel topping (optional)
- peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with baking cups.
- Crush Oreos and mix with melted butter.
- Press one heaping tablespoon of Oreo crumbs into each baking cup.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, and sour cream. Add in eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Fold in chopped Snickers.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 way full; bake for 22-24 minutes.
- Cool; add caramel, peanuts, and chopped Snickers on top (optional).
More Mini Cheesecake Recipes
How on earth do you stay away from these? They look amazing. :-)
YUMMMMMY! These look so good!
Oh my…this is the type of desert you can’t stop eating isn’t it? mmmmm
Are those cake stands from Pier1? I have two and never thought of stacking them together! What a clever idea.
Oh my!!! I truly believe Snickers should be it’s own food group!! Great for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!!
Stopping over from Happy Hour!!
I can’t decide whether you had me at Snickers … or Cheesecake!
<3 Christina at I Gotta Create!
Wildly Original linky party is open.
Just stumbled upon your recipe and made a batch last night to take to a potluck — delicious!
How many does this make???
Hi Monica, it makes between 12-16 mini cheesecakes depending on the amount of batter you use in each cup. Thanks for stopping by!
These Mini Cheesecakes look gorgeous! I am sure they’ll be gone in a flash when I make them :)
Your photos! Breath-taking…….