A rich and creamy peanut butter cup brownie milkshake made with International Delight Cold Stone creamer. I recently teamed up with International Delight to create a recipe using their new Cold Stone creamers. When I first heard of the creamers I couldn’t wait to find them in stores. Coffee and Cold Stone might just be the best combination ever! Who wouldn’t want a little ice cream flavor in their morning coffee? We love Cold Stone ice cream so I couldn’t wait to try the new creamers, especially with a few recipes. I picked up the Founder’s Favorite brownie sundae creamer to make a milkshake recipe with. They also have a Sweet Cream, Churro, and Hot for Cookie creamer.
This recipe is simple with only a few ingredients, yet packed with flavor. The vanilla ice cream mixed with the creamer, brownies, and peanut butter cups makes this milkshake a new favorite around here. As if that wasn’t enough flavor the Cold Stone founder’s favorite brownie sundae has hints of brownies, pecans, caramel, and fudge. Yum!
In high school my husband worked at a local ice cream store so he considers himself the ice cream expert around here. He’s always coming up with new milkshake recipes for us, which of course we’re happy to test out. Milkshakes are one of those treats that we enjoy all throughout the year and even more during the summer months.
Peanut Butter Brownie Milkshake
- 1/4 cup International Delight Founder's Favorite Brownie Sundae
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp Reese's peanut butter bites
- 1 small brownie square
- whipped cream and sprinkles optional
- Cut Reese's peanut butter bites in half and brownie square into small pieces.
- Blend International Delight creamer, ice cream, peanut butter bites, and brownie until smooth. Add more creamer if you prefer a thinner milkshake.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
Super delicious!! Anything with Reese’s (my favorite candy) has got to be amazing!! Thanks for the recipe!!
Yummm! That sounds so yummy!