I love crepes but have always been nervous about making them. But they’re so much easier to make than I had envisioned. Crepes also versatile, with so many different filling options.
Strawberry Filled Crepes
I used this crepe recipe from Food Network
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Butter, for coating the pan
1. Mix all of the ingredients in a blender
2. Refrigerate batter for 1 hour (I made mine the night before)
3. Heat a small non-stick pan and coat with butter
4. Pour 1 ounce of batter and spread evenly
5. Cook for about 1 minute on each side
I’ve seen many variations but decided to do something simple and go with fresh cut strawberries, whipped cream, and powdered sugar.
I had to find something to do with all these delicious strawberries I’ve been picking up at the farmers market.
You can totally laugh at the fact that I couldn’t find my sifter and my powdered sugar looks ridiculous :)
Have a great weekend everyone!
Check out my link party page to see where I’m linking this recipe at :)