Marshmallow Heart Brownie Bites

Hello, my name is Crystal and I’m a chocoholic. I can’t go a day without eating chocolate. It’s a problem I’m not willing to fix right now. You see, if I went through an intervention then I couldn’t bake cute little brownies with strawberry marshmallows on top. Let’s not forget the white chocolate drizzle either. This Valentine’s Day treat is too cute to not make. So I’ll gladly continue my chocolate addiction just to share with you cute little treats like these :)
I don’t know what it is about Valentine’s day that makes me want to see hearts everywhere. It’s not enough that my toddler wants to stamp hearts on paper everyday, we have to cut our food into hearts too. It reminds me of my childhood. My mother always tried to make every holiday fun and I’m trying to recreate those memories with my own children. And you know what? My children enjoy it and that makes me happy.
brownie bites recipe
So while my oldest was in school the other day, my toddler and I baked these adorable heart filled brownie bites. We filled a mini muffin pan 2/3 of the way with brownie mix and baked them for about 13-15 minutes. As soon as I removed them from the oven we pressed strawberry marshmallows into each one. The heat of the brownie slightly melts the bottom of the marshmallows, keeping it in place. They needed a little something and this is where the white chocolate drizzle came in.
 These brownie bites are cute, festive, and totally delicious!
 They even make a cute Valentine to give to a friend.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you’re having a great week!
Linking up to these parties, TCB, Craft Envy.

Comments

1. maddyrose says

The brownies look almost too cute to eat. Just so you know, I think most of the world's population are chocoholics.

2. Lacee Griffith Mommas Like Me Blog says

These are absolutely darling!! Thank you for joining the blog hop…following you via GFC :)

3. Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more says

Well I know how you feel, no day is complete without a little chocolate. These are super cute.

4. kelsey bang says

ah these are the cutest! I bought these marshmallows at Target and didn't know what to them and now I do! Thanks so much! I cant wait to make these :)

5. Amanda Jones says

Hi! I'm Amanda and I love chocolate too!! Thank you for linking up this week!! You are the best!

Amanda
    everycreativeendeavor.com

6. Love Is In The Details says

These are so adorable!! I had a bag of those marshmallows in my hand the other day, but couldn't figure what I would do with them so I put them back, dang it, gonna have to go get them now :) Andrea

7. So Domesticated says

How adorable are these brownie bites!?! …… and they have a cute pink marshmallow heart right smack dab in the middle!?! Love them!

8. Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} says

I bought some of those marshmallows… of course they are gone now… :( Cute idea!!!

9. Kathy says

So cute! Has it been tried with white chocolate hearts? Or do they melt too much? Anyway, thanks for the great idea!!!

10. Stephanie @ A Steph-Made Life says

These are so cute and look so yummy! I'm lazy so I'd be tempted to just buy some brownie bites at the store and add the pretties to the top. :)

11. Diana - FreeStyleMama says

So cute! I might make them for my daughter's Valentine's party. I host a weekly meme called Thematic Thursday. Each week has a theme and this would be perfect for this week's Valentine's theme.

12. Janeous says

Hi Cystal!!! I LOVE these brownies!! I just had to feature them on my blog! Feel free to drop by and take a button! :)
    -Jane @ urbanejane.com

13. Gallamore West says

These are so super cute! I have everything to make them already {fellow chocoholic here!} Thanks for the great idea.
    xo,
    Laurie @ Gallamore West

14. Jocelyn says

I am right there with you on the chocolate factor…must eat some every day:-) These cute little brownie bites look amazing…your picture is just perfect too!!! Thank you so much for sharing on Trick or Treat Tuesday!!

15. MrsJenB says

That's the cutest thing! I didn't even know there was such a thing as a heart-shaped marshmallow. Goes to show how little I know, right? ;) Thanks for sharing, it's adorable.

16. Ginger says

So cute! I'll be featuring these over on my blog this afternoon. Hope you have a great Valentine's Day. :)

Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com