Whip up this chocolate toffee cheese ball for your next party! It’s a cheesecake-like treat made with miniature chocolate chips, toffee pieces, and pecans.
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
During the summer we tend to stick with no-bake recipes and frozen treats to satisfy our sweet tooth. Turning on the oven can feel like torture in the kitchen during the hot summer months. To be honest I hardly use it for dinner during the summer. So when we’re craving something sweet or we have friends coming over I like to make dessert dips and sometimes a chocolate cheese ball as well. What’s a chocolate cheese ball, you ask? I promise it tastes a lot better than it sounds! In fact it’s similar to my favorite cheesecake dip recipes I’ve shared, but with a few minor changes to the recipe. A no-bake dessert is always a win in my book and I’m excited to share this chocolate toffee cheese ball recipe with your today!
Dessert Cheese Ball
- To make a dessert cheese ball you’ll need to whip up the ingredients in a mixing bowl then stir in your Nestle Toll House miniature chocolate chips and toffee pieces. You can find toffee at your local grocery store or use homemade toffee that’s been chopped to small pieces.
- Wrap your bowl with clear wrap and refrigerate for a couple hours. This will help thicken the cream cheese mixture. After a couple hours remove mix from bowl and shape into a ball with clear wrap.
- Place the cheese ball back into the refrigerator for another hour.
- Last, unwrap the ball from the plastic and roll into miniature chocolate chips, toffee, and pecan mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Chocolate Toffee Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips divided
- 3/4 cup toffee bits divided
- 1 cup cup chopped pecans
Beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, confectioners and brown sugar to cream cheese; mix until well combined.
Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup toffee pieces.
Wrap bowl with clear wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Scoop cream cheese mixture into clear wrap and shape into a ball. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
On a large plate combine 1/4 cup chocolate chips, 1/4 cup toffee bits, and 1 cup chopped pecans. Roll cream cheese ball into toppings. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
More Easy Dessert Recipes
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cupcakes
- Disneyland Inspired Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows