The BEST glow in the dark ideas! You will love these DIY glow crafts, party ideas, decorations, games and slime recipes!
Glow in the dark ideas
- How to make Glow in the dark slime – this popular craft idea for kids is a reader favorite and great boredom buster!
- DIY Glow-in-the-dark Mason Jars are made with glow puffy paint to create fun designs and patterns.
- Did you know you can make your own glow sand? This recipe using Glow in the Dark paint is easy to make and sure to be a kid-favorite.
- These glow ornaments would be fun to decorate a tree with!
- Little ones will love this diy glow stick tutu to twirl around in the dark!
- Use dish soap and glow paint to make glowing bubbles.
- Did you know you can make your own glowing ninja stars using a pool noodle? This is a fun craft for boys and girls!
- Make wall art using glow sticks to create these beautiful glowing fireflies
DIY Glow Party Decorations
- Throw the ultimate Glow in the dark party with these easy party tips, party games and tips on how to photograph glow in the dark parties.
- These BEAUTIFUL cotton candy sticks are so fun! What a way to WOW your friends by displaying them on your tablescape. Image via Tiki Sweetz
- Make a glow stick chandelier to hang as a center focal point for your party
- Decorate your front door with a diy glow stick wreath
- Use florescent spray paint to make glowing cups and candlesticks
Glow in the Dark Games
- Use recycled bottles to make a glowing ring toss game. Decorate the jars with glow tape and use glow stick bracelets as rings to play this fun night game.
- Make a glowing tic tac toe game with glow sticks
- Glow sticks inside plastic easter eggs make this glow in the dark egg hunt a blast!
- How to make a glow jump rope and hanging decorations
- DIY glow wiffle balls are fun for kids of all ages
- Neon tape is great for making a glow hopscotch game – fun activity for late summer nights!
- Glow sticks are also great for putting in water balloons for a night time water balloon fight.
DIY Glow in the dark Halloween ideas
- Greet trick-or-treaters with these DIY Glow in the Dark Pumpkins made with vinyl
- Decorate a Halloween tablescape or mantle with Glow-in-the-dark Halloween Candles
- Kids will love making Glow-in-the-dark Halloween Clings to decorate windows or cups using puffy paint
- Serve drinks in these creative glowing goblets
- Martha Stewart created these glow in the dark spiders to decorate your Halloween bash
- Decorate your yard with these spooky glowing eyes made with paper towel rolls and glow sticks
- Create a Halloween terro-arium using a mason jar and glow in the dark toys
- Last but not least, decorate your front door with these spooky glowing eyes
My favorite glow in the dark supplies from Amazon
More ideas you may like: