The BEST glow in the dark ideas! You will love these DIY glow crafts, party ideas, decorations, games and slime recipes!
Glow in the dark ideas
- How to make Glow in the dark slime – this popular craft idea for kids is a reader favorite and great boredom buster!
- DIY Glow-in-the-dark Mason Jars are made with glow puffy paint to create fun designs and patterns.
- Did you know you can make your own glow sand? This recipe using Glow in the Dark paint is easy to make and sure to be a kid-favorite.
- These glow ornaments would be fun to decorate a tree with!
- Little ones will love this diy glow stick tutu to twirl around in the dark!
- Use dish soap and glow paint to make glowing bubbles.
- Did you know you can make your own glowing ninja stars using a pool noodle? This is a fun craft for boys and girls!
- Make wall art using glow sticks to create these beautiful glowing fireflies
DIY Glow Party Decorations
- Throw the ultimate Glow in the dark party with these easy party tips, party games and tips on how to photograph glow in the dark parties.
- These BEAUTIFUL cotton candy sticks are so fun! What a way to WOW your friends by displaying them on your tablescape. Image via Tiki Sweetz
- Make a glow stick chandelier to hang as a center focal point for your party
- Decorate your front door with a diy glow stick wreath
- Use florescent spray paint to make glowing cups and candlesticks
Glow in the Dark Games
- Use recycled bottles to make a glowing ring toss game. Decorate the jars with glow tape and use glow stick bracelets as rings to play this fun night game.
- Make a glowing tic tac toe game with glow sticks
- Glow sticks inside plastic easter eggs make this glow in the dark egg hunt a blast!
- How to make a glow jump rope and hanging decorations
- DIY glow wiffle balls are fun for kids of all ages
- Neon tape is great for making a glow hopscotch game – fun activity for late summer nights!
- Glow sticks are also great for putting in water balloons for a night time water balloon fight.
DIY Glow in the dark Halloween ideas
- Greet trick-or-treaters with these DIY Glow in the Dark Pumpkins made with vinyl
- Decorate a Halloween tablescape or mantle with Glow-in-the-dark Halloween Candles
- Kids will love making Glow-in-the-dark Halloween Clings to decorate windows or cups using puffy paint
- Serve drinks in these creative glowing goblets
- Martha Stewart created these glow in the dark spiders to decorate your Halloween bash
- Decorate your yard with these spooky glowing eyes made with paper towel rolls and glow sticks
- Create a Halloween terro-arium using a mason jar and glow in the dark toys
- Last but not least, decorate your front door with these spooky glowing eyes
My favorite glow in the dark supplies from Amazon
MY LATEST VIDEOS
MY LATEST VIDEOS
More ideas you may like: