No-bake cheesecake in a jar.
If I had to pick a dessert that I make the most, cheesecake would be at the top of that list. The number of mini cheesecake recipes I’ve shared should be pretty telling of how much we enjoy cheesecake in our family. It’s one of those desserts that you can make hundreds of different ways for everyone’s preference. My son doesn’t like fruit on top of his cheesecake, while my daughter would pile every kind of fruit topping she could find. This is why we often make plain mini cheesecakes and let the kids eat them plain or top them with their favorite toppings. Whether that’s chocolate, fruit, or whipped topping. Recently I made no-bake cheesecakes in a jar and they were a big hit! So as you can see, I didn’t style them in a jar for this picture but this recipe is perfect small mason jars. What made this no-bake cheesecake recipe so special is the crust. You’ll never believe what I used! Instead of a graham cracker crust I used a Fiber One strawberry cheesecake bar. Everyone in our family loved the crumbling crust and extra cheesecake and strawberry flavors. The recipe can also be “lightened” a bit by substituting the cream cheese and COOL Whip for lighter versions.
No-Bake Cheesecake in a Jar
No-Bake Cheesecake In a Jar
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces COOL Whip thawed
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- For the crust:
- 4 Fiber One Cheesecake bars
- Use a food processor to crumble cheesecake bars into small pieces. Press crumbs in a small cup or mason jar (about 2 teaspoons into each cup).
- Beat cream cheese and COOL whip until well light and fluffy. Add sugar , vanilla, and lemon zest until well combined.
- Pipe or spoon cheesecake filling into 4 cups.
- Top with mixed berries and refrigerate until ready to serve.