Cadbury Mini Eggs candies Cheesecake Dip – a creamy cheesecake dip made with crushed Cadbury Mini Eggs candies. This dessert dip is perfect for a potluck or Easter brunch.
With Easter quickly approaching you’re probably already planning egg decorating ideas, outfits to wear, and which family member will host the egg hunt this year. Our family likes to gather a potluck style lunch before our egg hunting festivities. My mother makes the main course while my sisters and I bring the sides. My contribution has always been dessert. I’ll usually make a variety of desserts for everyone to enjoy and this year I’ll be making another cheesecake dip. It’s quickly become a family favorite so we like to make this dessert dip for parties all throughout the year. This cheesecake dip is similar to the dips we shared last year but with the best Easter candy ever created. Okay, so Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs are pretty high up on the list as well but Cadbury Mini Eggs candies definitely win first place in my book. This Cadbury Mini Eggs candies cheesecake dip is perfect for an Easter brunch or weekend snack.
With the help of some of our favorite Hershey’s candies we’ve been busy in the kitchen making an assortment of Easter treats. Last week I shared our Marbled Jelly Bean Bark that my little guy helped make. Keep an eye out for another Easter recipe next week!
Cadbury Mini Eggs Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Cadbury Mini Eggs candies, crushed
- In a stand mixer or medium bowl beat cream cheese and butter together.
- Add brown sugar, confectioner’s sugar, and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir in Cadbury Mini Eggs candies with a spatula.
More Easter ideas: