Halloween S’mores board filled with pumpkin chocolate balls, skeletons chocolate bars, graham crackers, and pumpkin marshmallows. Gather around the fire with a cozy blanket and this tray of s’mores for a Halloween movie night celebration.
It’s no secret I love dessert boards, especially holiday-themed charcuterie boards. We made this festive Halloween Dessert Board for a family movie night and this Halloween Candy Charcuterie board was a big hit at our party last year.
Halloween S’mores Platter
Now that the weather is starting to cool down where we live, I’ve been excited to sit by the fire in our backyard with the movie projector setup. This year I decided to create a s’mores board for our Halloween Spooktacular dinner.
Our Halloween themed dinner is one of my favorite holiday traditions. We’ve been doing them since my oldest son was a tiny tot. He’s a senior this year and I’m cherishing every moment of our family traditions.
If you’re staying in this Halloween, this s’mores board is the perfect addition to a Halloween movie night.
Halloween S’mores Board Ingredients
- Pumpkin Chocolate Balls
- Skeleton Chocolate Bars
- Spiderweb chocolate balls
- Marshmallows (check out this Homemade Marshmallow Recipe to make your own)
- Pumpkin marshmallows
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate covered graham crackers
I’m using plain and chocolate-dipped graham crackers. If you need to make this gluten-free, the Schar chocolate-dipped graham crackers are a family favorite. I also added regular marshmallows and pumpkin shaped marshmallows covered in sprinkles. The mini pumpkin marshmallows are from Williams Sonoma.
Where to find holiday candy
- Trader Joes
- Williams Sonoma
- See’s Candies
- Check the holiday aisle at your local grocery store
I try to find unique candy for our holiday dessert boards. I’m all about cute packaging and festive shapes!
S’mores combinations to try
- Dark chocolate & chocolate graham crackers
- Peanut butter and chocolate (try spreading peanut butter on the crackers or using Reese’s peanut butter cup instead of a chocolate bar)
- Strawberries and chocolate
- Cookies & cream candy bar with chocolate graham crackers
- Nutella and fruit
- Fudge stripe cookies (you can even find a gluten-free cookie version on Amazon) instead of traditional graham crackers
Halloween S'mores Board
- graham crackers
- regular and pumpkin marshmallows
- Halloween candy bars pumpkin chocolate balls, skeleton chocolate bars
- Arrange graham crackers down the sides of the board.
- Fill in the center with marshmallows.
- Add a variety of milk and dark chocolate around the board.