Hi friends! I’m so excited about today’s post! Today 30 bloggers have come together to share some of share some of our favorite things in 2014! You want to see what I’m giving away? It may include some amazing gift ideas for yourself or a loved one, too!
Now, onto what all of my creative blogger friends are giving away, too!
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message from a broken link, click to the blog’s home page until the link is fixed
Go check out these other amazing gifts! I like to right click and open a bunch of new tabs, myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~There will be 30 WINNERS!!! You must ENTER TO WIN ON EACH BLOG, for the gifts you want most. So you must HOP to each to enter!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke // 2. Bombshell Bling // 3. C.R.A.F.T. // 4. LandeeLu // 5. The 36th Avenue //6. Pick Your Plum //7. TidyMom //8. Your Homebased Mom //9. Live Laugh Rowe // 10. How Does She
11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. Tatertots & Jello // 13. Or So She Says //14. A Pumpkin and a Princess // 15. The Crafting Chicks // 16. The Pleated Poppy // 17. The Girl Who Ate Everything // 18. My Sisters Suitcase // 19. No Biggie // 20. Classy Clutter
21. Click it Up a Notch // 22. Entirely Eventful Day // 23. Thirty Handmade Days //24. kojo designs //25. Something Swanky // 26. Eighteen25 // 27. Lolly Jane // 28. The Diary of Dave’s Wife // 29. Yellow Bliss Road // 30. Two Twenty One
1. Urban Decay Naked2 Basics – I love the Urban Decay eyeshadow pallets. This new Basic eyeshot kit if my everyday favorite. It’s a neutral pallet with a couple dark shadows if you’d like to create smokey eye for nighttime.
2. Bath & Body Works sugar scrub, body wash, lotion, and hand lotion – This classic scent has been a favorite of mine for years.
3. Bath & Body Works mini pumpkin caramel latte candle – pumpkin..mmm enough said. :)
4. Essie gold nail polish – love this nail polish, especially during the holidays
5. Ghirardelli Mini Chocolate Caramels – Ghirardelli is officially my BFF. They created a miniature version of my favorite candy!
6. Starbucks Caramel Coffee – coffee & caramel..mmm are you sensing a trend here? ;)
Don’t forget to “hop” to each blog above to enter their giveaways, too!