Hello friends! I hope you had a great Labor Day weekend! We spent our long weekend baking and watching Halloween movies. We had some unusually cool weather in the low 80’s so it almost felt like fall. This week I’m focusing on new apple recipes and a few more Halloween projects that I can’t wait to share with you!
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Crystal picked this delicious treat.
Bev picked this fun wall art.
Mandy selected this awesome pumpkin.
Tauni picked out this curtain.
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.